Chapter 12: Reunion of Lost Hearts and Epilogue

Today is the day.

Momo was feeling giddier than usual.

Why?

Because today is the day she was going to see her lost love and their new daughter. Momo was to play the piano in the concert but she told them she couldn't since she had a date around the time of the concert.

Surprisingly, a pro hero stepped in to play the piano for her. Present Mic.

He told her that he would happily take her place in the concert.

Momo quickly thanked the pro hero as she ran to get prepared for her special reunion date with her Izuku. After all, any form of Izuku's love, she will happily take.

Mic then told the rest of the class the real reason why he chose to take her place.

Mic: It sure beats paperwork anytime of the day!

Right now, Momo had finished getting dressed for the date and she grabbed a pink coat for warmth. And she was standing at the UA entrance until three guys were wolf whistling to her and were getting closer to her. She was taking steps back and was covering her body in fear as her back was against the wall.

Guy 1: Hey baby, hang out with us we'll give a good time.

Guy 2: Don't be scared. You should feel great about being with us.

Guy 3: It will only be four a couple of minutes. You don't mind, do you?

Momo covered her eyes as she covered her body even harder and was letting tears fall until a voice snapped them back to their senses.

Izuku: I wouldn't recommend it, jackasses.

They turned around and Momo looked over their shoulders and what she saw made her smile.

It was Izuku and Eri

It was Izuku and Eri. Eri was riding on Izuku's shoulders as Izuku stared the three of them down menacingly.

Guy 2: Who do you think you are?

Izuku: I am the boyfriend she is waiting for and I will kick your sorry ass if you dare touch her. If you touched so much as a single strand of hair on her head, you already signed arrest warrant.