Chapter 5: Camp Attack Pt. 3 Enemy Turned Bigger Enemy

Bakugou: What the hell do you have to say to me?!

Todoroki: It's about Sephiroth.

Bakugou's eyes widened, but soon turned into a grimace.

Bakugou: What about that him?!

Todoroki: You, my father and I all hate Sephiroth with a burning desire to kill him. You said you wanted to prove you were the strongest, yet he came into the picture and took that title away. He exposed me and my father in public! He shamed us! We have turned from famous to infamous! Because of HIM!

Bakugou: The only reason you're villains is because you, your dad, and many other fuckers like you are pieces of shit. You still would have been a hero if you hadn't gone and done that shit to Ponytail and Vault Boy.

Todoroki: Oh, Yes. Togata. so easy to frame with me. Drugging him and adding an inhibitor chip into his brain worked like a charm. I didn't want him or his family to feel bad so I had to....well eliminate them, but keep Togata alive. They were glitches to this system after all. Too bad for him. The only ones that believed that he's innocent are those at Nighteye's Agency and his friends, Tamaki Amajiki and Nejire Hado. He's in a prison cell not far from here, serving his sentence. When the times comes that is, that is.

Bakugou: You suck if you can't even move evidence away from you! Anyway, what's with the scars. Gonna tell me how you got those scars like the Joker!? At least try to be fucking original, you bitch!! And what the hell do you mean by when the time comes?!

Todoroki: Did you even stop to think where that chip is right now at this very moment?

Bakugou: Why would I even give a damn rat's ass about where a piece of metal is?!

Todoroki and his father looked at each other and they began to laugh like psychopaths.

Todoroki: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!What an idiot!

Hellshire: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you hear this fool, Shoto?!

Bakugou was twitching in his seat from rage and he demanded to be let out and soon the locks on his chair were removed as he attacked his former classmate.

Bakugou: Get this one thing straight, IcyHot.....I'LL NEVER JOIN THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! I'LL PROVE THAT I AM FAR BETTER THAN THAT SILVER HAIRED SHITHOLE AS A HERO!!! NOW DIE!!

Todoroki can only facepalm and shake his head side to side.

Shigaraki: It's always the same with you heroes. Always the predictable one. Hellshire, show him what your new suit can do.

The hero turned villain cracked his fists and used maximum output on his flames

Hellshire: With pleasure.

The tail of his suit extended and pierced through Bakugou in midair as blood began to spill.

Bakugou: W-What the?!

Todoroki: We're done, Bakugou. You have been of no use to us. Feel free to die anytime. Your death will slow and you will beg for us to keep you alive.

They were alerted by the sound of teleporting and they looked and were frightened.

Shigaraki: S-Sephiroth!!

Izuku smirked at them as he out his sword on his shoulder.

Izuku(As Sephiroth): You must be the League of Villains. Your reputation precedes you. I'm here to put an end to your schemes.