Chapter 9: Izuku's New Daughter

There was stormy today and Izuku was at the mall looking for some new games and movies.

He had stopped several crimes throughout the day and he felt exhausted.

Izuku: I really need a vacation.

So returning to his room. He decided to be dressed in a black hoodie with armor designed by Touya. It was flexible and was reminiscent of the armor he saw Vegeta as he was slowly dying. He wore black jeans and underneath his hoodie he wore a white PlayStation shirt and wore his signature red sneakers.

Izuku was still browsing the aisles at the store in the mall, but he decided it was best to leave because who knows when he will have to fight crime again

He walked right out of the mall and began to walk, appreciating the smell of the rain and how the raindrops fell on him. He was walking past an alleyway when someone crashed into his legs and fell.

???: Owie..

Izuku: Hmm?

He looked behind and saw a little girl who appeared to be 5 years old with white hair and bandages wrapped around her arms, legs and head. She also appeared to be in malnutrition. He took in the detail that she had a little horn on the right side of her forehead and her eyes were ruby red.

Yet they held fear, trauma shame, guilt. Izuku was worried about the girl so he kneeled down and gave her his hand. She took his had albeit with a few trembles of her body. She got up and cleaned her torn dress.

Izuku: Hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya. What's yours?

He asked as he lightly ruffled her hair.

The little girl looked down at her feet as she timidly replied.

???: I'm Eri.

Izuku: Well, Eri. Where were you running from? Maybe I can help you go back.

Eric's eyes widened quickly as she ran to the kneeling boy and hugged with tears threatening to pour. Izuku was shocked but he gently embraced her with care.

Eri: D-Don't take me b-back to that b-bad man!

Izuku: Okay, I won't allow him to.

???: Eri, where are you?

Eri: It's him! The bad man!

She clutched and hid into his hoodie further. Izuku knew he had to do something quick and he had just the idea.

Izuku stood up and immediately took off his hoodie and put it on Eri and wrapped it around her as a blanket and quickly ran to the closest store to buy an umbrella and ran back.

He faked walking and at the infinitesimal of a second someone appeared from the alley.

Izuku eyed the man with suspicion but he can't confirm his suspicions just yet. He had to interrogate him first.