Sophie: Chapter 1

Hey, so this is a Sokeefe story. I would love positive criticism. Hope you enjoy the story
-Cinnamon😘

.•Sophie POV•.

Today was the day, I was leaving the Lost Cities. Once I reached theForbidden Cities it would be okay, my friends would be safe. The Neverseen were after ME. If I left, they would try to find me and leave my friends alone, as much as I would miss them and regret this, I knew this was the right move. I had told Mr Forkle earlier, he had disagreed saying we would all finish this together. If finishing this meant someone getting killed or hurt though, I would never forgive myself.
So, I left.

Dear Diary, It has been one week since I left. I am already missing everyone so much, but I am completely confident that I have to do this!
Also, I am trying to get into a college. My new identity is Emma(after my mother)Benjamin.
Got to go, write later, Sop I mean Emma.

I closed my diary and left to take the college exam, I really hoped I would get into the college!

Dear Diary, it has been a month since I've left, college is so hard, who knew:) I'm still so homesick and I've seen my friends around looking for me. It is so hard to not run up to them and hug them. The only reason they don't notice me is because of my disguise. Brown hair and green eyes, (what I should have looked like if I was normal. But I know this is the right thing to do I am 99% sure. I have to get to class now

I raced off to my math class with my roommate Jess on my heels. After class she caught up with her friends. She introduced me to them and asked if we wanted to hang out, I declined it hurt to much to have a friend group again.

Dear Diary, it's been six months since I left. I'm dating some kid named Connor and...My life sucks. I saw Keefe, Biana, and Tam the other day, they were searching for me, it seemed like Tiana had finally happened! And Keefe looked as good as ever, though he seemed a little sad with a far away look in his eyes. His hair styled perfect... what am I writing, I don't like Keefe! n if I did like Keefe, he's better off without me they all are, right? Maybe I should have listened to Mr Forkle. No I did the right thing, I know I did, yep, totally right.

Some people might be calling me stubborn right now, maybe even oblivious, though I don't know how I am supposedly oblivious, though I don't know why. I know everything that goes on around me, who likes me, who doesn't like me, and who I like.

Dear Diary, it's been a year since I left, a full year, this is so crazy. The other day Keefe came up to me and asked if I had seen a girl who was pretty short, with blond hair, and brown eyes with specks of gold in them. I told him no and when he walked away looking disappointed, I realized he had been describing me. They were getting to close, I had to put a stop to this. So I faked my death. It was all over the news. I went to my planting, obviously disguised, everyone was so sad, but now that I am dead the Neverseen will stop being the Neverseen. This was the best choice, I know it was. The worst part though was seeing Keefe. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, he had bags under his eyes, and his hair wasn't styled, it had just hung flat against his head. My new identity is Luna Lark, I chose this to have a piece of me still connected to my past. (ok, so if you didn't get it, it is supposed to be a reference to her being the Moonlark)Even though I knew I would never and could never come back.

I knew I would miss my friends dearly, but I knew it was best for them. I dressed up, and put on some make up. I had gotten myself a job as a runway model, boy would Biana be proud.

Dear Diary, It had been two years since I left. I broke up with Connor because, well, he is from my last life I moved in my dorm and my roommate is super nice. Her name is May Andrews. I am regreting all my decisions though . I want to go back, but I can't, I'm dead to all the elves. There have been sightings of the Neverseen in the Lost Cities, and the Forbidden Cities. They don't believe I'm dead.

I had just moved into my dorm a week ago. I was studying vigorously when May tapped me on the shoulder, "hey Luna, I know this cute cafe a couple blocks away. Some of our friends are going, you want to come?"

I looked up at her. I hadn't left the dorm in multiple days, "fine" I told her. I needed to keep her from worrying . I changed into a cute outfit, then walked out the door.

Sorry that was kind of sad and weird I promise you it'll get better
Bye for now. Also I know this is what sorta happens to Keefe after Unlocked, but I had started writing this before Unlocked came out and I want to continue this.
-Cinnamon😘