Sophie: Chapter 6

Ok so I decided I will probably do this chapter on Sophie's POV and then the next one will be Keefe's?
Not reread or edited.
Hope y'all enjoy
-Cinnamon😘

This is like 3-4 years earlier the when the actually story takes place.

"Hey Foster" Keefe whispered in my ear with a smirk.
"What Keefe" I asked pretending to be annoyed even though on the inside I was super happy he was here.

"Ok so I found this super cool place do you want to come?" He smiled a hopeful smile at me

"Keefe" I began and his smile instantly disappeared

"Never mind forget it. It was silly of me to ask." He turned away but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"I'd love to go to this 'super cool place'" I told him smiling as his entire face lit up.

"Ok let's go!" I screamed like a little kid.

I laughed as he began t ok pull me into the light.

"Keefe I still need to change" I said with exasperation, but I was also holding back another fit of giggles.

Sophie's outfit (but with tennis shoes, or sneakers which do y'all say?)

And her hair style

When I walked back into the living room Keefe smiled a sincere smile, which was a very rare thing for Keefe, "you look stunning"

Deciding to play the confident card I flipped one of my pigtails, "I know" then I walked out the door.

He grabbed out his leaping crystal and pulled me into the light, (for real this time😂)

Once the light cleared I saw we were at a carnival and my mouth dropped.

"Close your mouth please, Micheal, we are not a codfish" Keefe quoted from Mary Poppins.
I laughed, about a year ago I had made Keefe sit down and watch some of my favorite movies and read some of my favorite books.

We went to nearly every stand in the carnival. I never won anything cause let's just say my coordination is not the best thing in the world.

And Keefe won lots of stuff but kept it all to himself. Classic Keefe.

I was snacking on a pretzel when Keefe suggested we ride the Ferris wheel.
I looked up at the huge ride then looked over at Keefe, "let's do it"

We got on the ride and I immediately grabbed onto a handle bar cling onto it for dear life my eyes shut tight (A/N I have never been on a Ferris whelk before so some details might not be accurate)Keefe laughed as held on causing me to open my eyes. We were going a speed of about 1 mph. When I realized how stupid I must have looked I laughed along with Keefe, "that memory is saved to favorites" he told me with an evil smirk. I glared back at him. We reached the top and the Ferris wheel came to a sudden stop.
"Due to some technical difficulties the ride will be delayed 30 minutes" came the loud voice over the speakers. I sighed but then deciding not to waste this opportunity I walked over to one of the glass windowed taking as many mental pictures as I could. After a couple minutes and what seemed like hundreds of photos I stared off into the distance. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms snake around my waste and a head rest on my shoulder.
"Whatcha looking at Foster," he whispered into my ear. Sending shivers down my spine. I didn't say anything. I was to immobilized by the feeling of Keefe's arms around my waste.
Finally I got past my shock, "everything Keefe, and please let go of me"

"Why" Keefe whined making a sad face with puppy dog eyes.

"Because we are just friends" I said

He let go, but still stood there as close as ever. Then he went to sit down leaving me feeling cold without his warmth embracing me. I went to sit down next to him feeling tired.

I was jolted awake by the sound of the speakers, "the ride will began momentarily, thank you" I guess I must have dozed off for a few minutes.

"Don't worry Foster you were only out for 10ish minutes" a voice tumbled beside me. I realized that well I was asleep my head had come to rest on his shoulder. I made no move to move and only mumbled "just friends"

Ever since then we would ride the Ferris Wheel every year it came. Until it didn't.
I was so sad when it didn't but Keefe, who thought of everything, got me a necklace with a Ferris wheel on it

The necklace but the pendant a little smaller without the letter

I jolted awake from my dream finding me still on the window ledge as the days events came back to me

I jolted awake from my dream finding me still on the window ledge as the days events came back to me. I felt tears rising but I would not let them fall. I reached my hand to my neck grabbing my necklace and holding it to my chest, "I am so so sorry Keefe" I mumbled. Before drifting into a dreamless sleep this time.

Ok so I'm posting again to make up for all the time I was gone. yayyyyyy
Next chapter will probably will be Keefe's POV. So ya. Sorry about how this chapter was a bit different then my others. But TabbySong  I were talking about how all of our most interesting or best ideas come when we are in the shower, asleep, or other random times(: this idea came to be while I was sleeping like 3 days in a row so this chapter is what it turned into. Also I know this chapter explanation is long a wonky but there you have it
Thanks for reading
-Cinnamon😘