Sophie: Chapter 8

A/n: enjoy thé story- not sure why autocorrect keeps doing that to the. Lol well now it's not doing it again. It's so random I'll be typing and suddenly the will appear with an accent. I'm not going to change it because I'm to lazy and autocorrect can be stubborn so yea, this chapter is going to be short, sorry- enjoy

I don't know how long it's been since I got hear, honestly right now I don't even care. I've been sleeping all the time besides my eating/mental breakdown time. Every time I wake up I just think about how upset how everyone must be. It was the right thing to do and they have a way to contact me if absolutely necessary cause the imparter I gave Keefe...Keefe. If I saw I'm again would he even forgive me for what I had done, leaving him stranded with my parents and the squad. I was the person he came to most when he was upset, what was he going to do now, and what was I going to do. Keefe was the person I relied on heavily. We both relied on each other we were each others rock in the river and kept each other feeling safe...I'm so sorry Keefe, please forgive me I said. As some time went on I began to more then my usual routine: sleep, eat, cry, repeat. I started going on walks and began preferring going on walks at night. I didn't know exactly how to explain it, but it felt like the moon was always watching me keeping me safe. Back on the human world there was a famous celebrity who said that he was watching you and keeping you safe through the moon and I felt that, and it was comforting to think that someone was there and knew where I was I unlike all of my friends and family but I kept reminding myself that this was the way to keep them safe. I began making friends with the forest animals and we would enjoy each other's company in the evenings dancing with the fireflies, under the moon, and in the rain. I began to enjoy my time in hiding, worrying less even though i felt that I should I kept myself busy with numerous hobbies, and I kept myself fit training for hours a day for when it was my time to beat the Neverseen up. It had been about a year and a half and I was feeling good, when I suddenly got the call...

A/n: sorry to leave you all in suspense, but it is an authors hidden joy. Although I do know the pain *cough* Shannon Messenger *cough* I will try to update soon and not repeat my past bad habits of  never updating. I'm probably not going to be able to sleep tonight so DM me if your bored :) I hope you all enjoyed the story. That is all for today, my creativity and productivity is running to and end. I probably should have used that on all of my assignments, but whatever. Lol. Again hope you enjoyed the story
-Cinnamon :)