Keefe: Chapter 4

So I haven't posted in a while. My swimming championships is coming up so I have really busy with training. Again sorry😬
Hope you enjoy this chapter!

-Cinnamon😘

.•Keefe's POV•.

We had just whisked through the light and as my eyes cleared I noticed we were at a small cafe in the Forbidden Cities.

"Woah, this is so cute!" Linh said marveling at the small cafe. Linh hadn't been to the Forbidden Cities very much and was used to the huge buildings and bustling cities of the elves. So when she saw this tiny home run cafe she was amazed. When I saw the amazement on her face I let out a laugh only to have Tam shadow whisper to me, "leave her alone" I just rolled my eyes, overprotective brother, check.

"Come on guys I'm starving" Biana groaned before sprinting to cafe, "last one there is a stinky verminion" she yelled laughing. We all took off after her, no one wanted to be a stinky verminion.

By the time we had reached the doors we walked in and took a seat at our table. Everyone ordered then began to chat about little things. Fitz and I noticed a group of cute girls sitting at a table close to us. We shared a glance and Fitz didn't even need to transmit to me what he was thinking. We got up and started to chat with girls, boy were they head over heels for us laughing flirtatiously and batting their eyelashes an excessive amount. Fitz seemed to find it funny I thought it was weird and a bit gross. Suddenly one of the girls phone buzzed.

"Oh, Luna said she had to run, I wonder why." She said out loud.

"I wonder if she was going on a date with that guy that kinda of looked like you' one of the other girls said pointing at Fitz.

Fitz and I shared a worried look, Alvar. Fitz transmitted to me, We need to check this out. I could sense the urgence and worriedness in his voice. I nodded.

"well sorry ladies, but we got to run, catch ya later maybe" I said with a wink leaving them a giggling mess, barf.

We walked over to our table and our friends immediately caught our concern, "what is it" Marella asked. All it took was one word, "Alvar." they all immediately sprung up and ran to the door, but before we could make it out we saw Alvar, Brant, and Ruy fighting...Sophie.

I tried to run out that as they ganged up on her, but Fitz  held me back, "Keefe, we can't intervene. It could only cause more problems."

I looked back at her and we caught eye contact. Sorry she mouthed before she let her inflicting take charge. I fell to the ground, pain coursing through me, but also... Sorrow?

I looked up trying to keep my eyes open as the pain burned through what felt like my soul,

"Foster" I asked my chest heaving, Don't go, don't leave me again" I whispered .I couldn't go through this again, I just couldn't, I could feel my voice strain as pleaded black dots danced before my vision.

"I'm sorry Keefe this is what's best" she said. I could tell she was holding back a sob. Then I blacked out.

When we all woke up we caught Brant, Ruy, and Alvar and took them back to Eternalia where they were in jail where they belonged. '

"We were so close to bringing her back"I cried, "and you stopped me from going after her" I pointed a finger at Fitz.

"I know Keefe, and I'm sorry, but she left us and was obviously hiding from us. I just didn't think it would end well if you had for either of you" Fitz said choking on a sob, "excuse me" he said before running out of the room.

"Keefe, you are not the only one affected by this so stop making this about you" Marella yelled, then she ran out the door as well.

"You made my brother cry" Biana calmly stated, but I could feel her anger.

I started to cry as well so I took out my pathfinder and whoosed to Candleshade. I sat at my desk and started to draw her, but it was to hard. I threw pen across the room and laid face first on my crying till I had no tears left to let go of. All the while Ro comforted me. when I was done I looked at her, "Thanks" I said, "No problem" she replied coolly, "Also, now you have to let me paint your fingernails bright pink and you have to wear them to school for a week" she cackled gleefully, "I forgot about that bet." I groaned, Ro and I had made a bet about where the crew was taking me. She thought it was a cafe in the Forgotten Cities and I thought it was a nice restaurant in Atlantis.

After she painted my nails I got into the bed ready to fall asleep. "Goodnight Ro" I mumbled into my pillow. I was asleep before I could hear her response, "Goodnight Lord Hunkyhair"

A/N: That was a crazy chapter and a bit confusing😂.

Sorry it was so short I will try to write longer next time.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will update soon.

-Cinnamon😘