The office

Chapter 3
Autum's pov
It's been two weeks since the meeting , two weeks since the incident. I tried to ignore it as much as i could , I'd lie if i said i didn't overthink about it , but since there was no harm done , what's the point of involving the police or telling other people.
Also im in a total different place , I've gotten better at communicating with people but i doubt i'll be confident enough to talk about it .

These two weeks have been pretty normal , we have worked really hard and let's say stage 1 is completed.
I made a new friend a girl named Maria , she's in a kpop band and I've seen her dance moves , i must say im amazed , kpop is something else im starting to like it .
She's older then me about 5 years but looks really young and she has a figure like a doll , i wished i had the motivation to at least try to exercise.

-"It's lunch time Autumm"-Ben was holding the door for me , he's a good friend also but he keeps staring at me from time to time and it makes me uncomfortable , it feels like he's undressing me with his eyes but i don't wanna be paranoid.
-"Im coming, let's go to the new restaurant that opened nearby" -i got up and got my coat , i really am craving some food right now .

-"Ben , have i ever told you how much i love DUMPLINGS"???
-"Hahahahah I'm not surprised, you love everything when its related with food".
-"Eyy i feel love through my stomach is not my fault"
-he laughed as he watched me eat and eat and eat.

BTS BTS BTS BTS BTTTTTSSSSS.
That's all you could hear in here , people everywhere screaming , so it meant one thing BTS was passing by . I let curiosity take the best of me and stood up to the door , i wanted to catch a glance of the boys i studied mostly Park Jimin ,we divided the members and i got Jimin and i guess people weren't lying when they said he makes you question your sexuality .

Anyways the crowd was too crowded i could barely see anything , then someone grabbed my hand , I was ready to throw hands when i saw Ben keeping my hand in the air ..
-"umm What are you doing"-i was confused to the point that i started to serious stare at him.
-"Autum the crowd it to big , you never know what kind of people can attack you or hurt you , plus your a foreigner, i just wanna make sure your safe"
-"Um Ben let go of my hand , i appreciate your concern" -and with that i got a little bit away , i hate physical touch especially from men it brings back memor- - memories.

I walked alone in the street of Seoul watching my reflection in the stores , i bought a few things and decided to walk back to the hotel .
I miss Stells and Flufs and my old job , I miss everything about New York . Even tho being here is not that bad it's tiring because i write books about psychology, about mental health where in all of this you can find romance , maybe that's why my expectations are too high.

Beep beep
You have 2 new mesaages
Ben
*im sorry for earlier, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable,i hope you can forgive me :(
*Also big news , BTS are going to be at the company starting from tomorrow ,we'll apparently have a meeting.
Oh i thought i wouldn't get the chance to actually see them live .
*it's okay Ben I'm not mad .
*Thank you for the information
Ben
*Your welcome .

Its 1 Pm i didn't notice i walked for so long maybe i could call Maria and see if she's free.
3 mins later...
And yep she's free , she reminds me so much of Stels the energy ,everything.
-"Annyeonghaseyo Mariaa"- did i say it right?
-"Bahahahahah it's okay hun , you just gotta work with that pronunciation a little bit , So what is my favorite hot girl doing.
-"Wandering around town , I don't know im pretty bored , what about you"
-"Same old same , practice and everything, also i'm going this Saturday for the concert trip ,i'll miss you"
-"Oh no i totally forgot , i wont have you here for 2 months , AAA im gonna diee , what am i supposed to do without you"
-"Tum-tum and you say I'm dramatic , you should see yourself right now , also you won't have time to be bored because BTS is back in town and they'll be staying for the next 5 months here ,and because you are the one in charge of the documentary book and movie you're schedule will be automatically from 9:00 Am till 6:00 P'm, a regular one , so get prepared "