You

Chapter 4
Autum's pov

-"YOUUUU"- i screamed at the top of my lungs, is he a serial killer or something , am I seriously going to die , i swear he's the man from the bathroom , but he just kept staring at me in confusion.
-"Are you okay Madam"- he asked and his voice , it was the same the same as when he said Sorry, it is him .
-"Are you following me , what is wrong with you , I'm going to report you to the police asshole ,you can't get away this time" - and i took out my phone to call the police , and then he spoke
-"I think you have the wrong man , what are you even accusing me off"

Oh no he has it coming he can't make me delusional and the elevator door opened with Ben in-front of it , who was more shocked too see me.
"Erm un- um Autum what are you doing in the same elevator as Kim Taehyung"
The realization hit me like a wrecking ball , how could i not notice the selfish centered jerk, still that doesn't change the fact that he was the man in the bathroom I'm sure of it .Can my day get any worse ?Can it ? The man i hate the most it's the bathroom freak?
He was staring me more like towering over me because of his height and it looked like something clicked inside of him because he had a small smirk on his lips and then stepped out of the elevator "See you Miss Autum"

I am going to kill him , literally he is the worst human being out there ,I-II AUUUUU IM MENTALLY SCREAMING INSIDE.

-"Autum are you okay , did Kim Taehyung do something to you?"~i could see the concern in Ben's eyes , but this matter now is between me and Taehyung .
-"No , I'm just not very fond of him"- i said as i wanted for him to get his attention off this topic.
-"Honestly same , I don't like him at all , poor Kena"
-"Yeah , so what cocktails will you get"
-"The Angel's Tip , i think this will suit you"
-"Hm okay"

I waited as he went for the drinks , the place is nice , it's like a small bar , and i could use this time to get Kim Taehyung out of my mind .Ugh him , darn him.

-"So how come you still haven't asked me?"
Huh what is he talking about now , he could see my confused face
-"I mean about the incident between me and Siara"
-"Oh that's what you mean , um i don't know , I'm not really interested in others people business, also i don't think that affects our friendship , what you do or did in your love life doesn't occur me , but if you ever need to get something off your chest im here to listen"-he smiled at me amused , like a little kid.

-"You're the first person to ever see it like this , everyone started getting away from me after that incident and it felt kinda lonely, i did like Siara it's true but she was after my money i found out later that she had cheated on me with another man and was plotting on how to get my money , short long story love is a bitch"

I could see the hurt in his eyes "Cheers to that"
We talked for a while and decided to call it a night , and oh man i need a good nights sleep.
"Umm also Autum , if you ever feel alone or need anything im here for you"
-"I know thank you Ben , good night"

Bed oh bed here i come , i dived in the silk sheets ah i miss my penthouse but whatever. I need to take care of my problem with Taehyung . So much for not wanting to ever cross paths with him . I am unlucky yeah that's what i am , now bed time.

The alarm ringing
You know that saying writers can pull an all nighter but hate the morning , CAUSE ITS FUCKING TRUEE, ah why do i have to wake up .
Okay let's get ready , i took a shower and put on my outfit