Are we still mad?

~Show me what I should do
To let me feel you
Let me control you~
                                                  ~control you /movement

Chapter 21
Taehyung's pov

Here I am in my own bed , thinking if I told her exactly where I was maybe she would be right next to me cuddling with me .

Gosh why did I ruin it with my own two hands , like we didn't get a single peace of a moment alone and happy .
It was all short lived and like a dickhead I did it worse.

It's my fault I went out with a girl without telling her and went batshit only seeing her with another man's hoodie .

Shit , I'm not being right about the situation, but when I see her a feeling of overprotectiveness rushes over me, like I need to keep it all to myself.

I think I'm obssesed with her.

You know what the problem is , Maya claims to be pregnant by me .

We've never been in an official relationship it was just hook-ups but she made it delusional and made it up in her own way , I didn't really care .

It's been nearly 4 months since I've slept with her or any other woman .
Since I've laid eyes on her and only her.

I think this is just absurd how could her boyfriend break up with her after 4 months because he find out the child isn't his because apparently they didn't do anything together .

That is just a big fat ass lie , I know Maya way to well I know her boyfriend too.
I feel like she's just desperate for my attention even though I was clear I have no room for feelings in my life .

I don't want to cause her pain , but I'm damn sure I didn't get her pregnant.
I love kids , I really adore them and the moment Maya told me that I got frozen right on spot.

And the dinner that the paparazzi caught it was Maya telling me she aborted the baby , well as far as I know it's really risky to abort a child after the third month , but I just stayed there looked at her.

I think that everything coming out of her mouth is a lie , I know how Maya lies she never was a fair person.

But the baby part got me thinking , I really do want to see Autum holding our babies , that would be a cute sight .Gosh I'm smiling like an idiot and of course my tasty girlfriend left me on seen.

I left my phone but as soon as I left it , it started to ring .

Shit it's Autum , does she want to make up , oh my god.

I answered immediately.

-"Hey Autum" - i heard her cute giggles.
-"Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy TAeeeeeee" - and she giggled again.

She wait what the fuck is she drunk.

-"Are you drunk baby"- Shit that slipped .
-"Why- why are you calling me baby , I'm not your baby , I'm no ones baby"

Yeah you had to be sassy in your drunk state too .

-"Are you at home at least" -I asked concerned knowing what a damn stubborn ass she is , I mean she does have a fabulous ass , that's not the point .

-"No"- the fuck I immediately stood up and wore my tracks.
-"Where are you"

-"Kdrama moment" - huh what is kdrama moment suppose to mean.

-"Where does the kdrama moment happen Autum"?

-" Convenience store , you know where red flags boys that are hot come to eat ice cream with you"