Mine

Chapter 14
Taehyung's pov

Last night was amazing , by all means amazing I can't believe I have the pleasure to call her mine , only mine .I woke up feeling all happy and proud ,but I wasn't holding her fragile body ,no as a matter of fact even her warmth wasn't felt anywhere near me.

I shook my head confused her side of the bed was empty, there wasn't coming a sound from the bathroom but i stood up immediately to check but no she wasn't there , and I know she's not a morning person not all , this doesn't make any sense.

My heart clenched against my chest , when I realized her phone and purse where nowhere to be seen , also a small suitcase .No no what is happening, she couldn't have left me , not like this, not before even starting it for real .

Did I do too much , I need to find her, I swear i'll never eat her again even if that's going to be hard since I really enjoy that , but if that's why she ran away from me then I can stop.

I went downstairs, checked once again just to be sure , yeah she's gone , she's gone . I kept repeating those words to myself . Didn't I satisfy her enough.?
I took my phone and hit her name , it went straight to voicemail, I didn't wanna assume the worst , so I held myself together.I'm sure there's an explanation, I am sure she's safe , she's safe right .

I called the office , because she needs to work whether it is from home or there , they said she took her day off , she- took her day off. My breathing was getting heavier by every second passing.Am I going to lose her again, just like I did 10 years ago.
But this time it was her own choice , I- I can't take it.

I went outside to get some fresh air , I'm sure she'll call back , maybe there was an emergency.I needed to focus on the new tour going on , I can't disappoint millions of people , just because my heart feels like shattering to the ground.

>>>>>
I was so distracted the whole time , I got some dance moves wrong everyone was asking me if I was okay , it was visible in my eyes that something is wrong with me . I just i hate showing emotion and I never showed it till now but she - I can't control it when it comes to her .

-"Hey buddy you okay" - Jimin said as he sat next to me, he's been my best friend for life , and I knew I could trust him , he even knows about my past with Autum.
-"Not really" - i replied , not even knowing what I'm feeling .
-"What's wrong" - a sympathetic look on his face.
-"She- i sighed I couldn't even form the words "She"s gone, she left in the morning , no messages , her phone is sent straight to voicemail" - i said with a shaky voice .

I could see Jimin's face frown to a sad one "Does she remember you Tae" - he said , and honestly I've been around her and I don't think she remembers me , not even the little things , no nothing.
I just shook my head at him , and I didn't plan on telling to her, unless she really wants me to , i dont know how could she ever want me to tell her something she doesn't even remember.

-"Maybe she had something to take care of, Autum is not the kinda girl to leave you without an explanation" - he said , and he's right I shouldn't doubt her , not even for a second .But I can't help but be worried about everything including where we stand.

I'm never sleeping again no ,I'll buy new alarms that will start screaming if someone else other than me touches the door. Even if something did happen It's not that I wanna be clingy , I just want her to not be alone just like she's been all of her life .

>>>>>>>>>>>>
The day was pretty much done, I checked my phone multiple times , still no response, no missed calls no texts or anything.I'm starting to feel scared what if something happened to her .