Fever fever

The music is for entertainment i'll set a warning where i think you should start listening to it but it's up to your own choice
***************
Enjoy.

Chapter 9
Autum's pov

I woke up feeling dizzy and the urge to throw up , the light was to bright in the room i couldn't quite adjust to it ,my head felt like i've hit a rock and i couldn't move my body from the feeling of soreness,but slowly my vision was coming up again finding a cute Taehyung holding my hand he was sleeping in a sitting position only his head on the bed side and his hand holding mine , shit that must have been uncomfortable, his hair was a mess i leaned in to touch it with the other hand but i couldn't quite reach them since i was so in pain , but what a sight he looked like an angel and his skin was glowing from the sun . "Taehyung" i whispered but he didn't budge, i was smiling to myself ... i am WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING IN BED WITH KIM TAEHYUNG.

I stood up immediately not caring about the pain that my body was aching with it ,i think Taehyung got scared he got up right after me ,what is happening here . I looked down at myself i had only a white t-shirt on that covered till mid-thigh and i wish i didn't look up because now i was facing a shirtless Taehyung with a worried look on his face.
Shirtless, his body shirtless, and i looked between us , and the T-shirt clearly smelled like him , fresh with a little bit of mint that faded into a chocolate , tf that's not even a thing Autum , that's not important now .

"Are you okay Autum" - he asked concerned clearly , but what did we do that he's so concerned about, maybe i should play it off like i have a lot of experience and a hookup ain't a thing to me.
-"Ye- Yes , my body hurts a little" -i said looking straight at him , but why was he having a hard time looking at me as soon as trailed his eyes down my T-shirt he turned his head away .
Did we do it with clothes one? Hm .
-"What Happened" - we both said at the same time, what is happening here .

-"Autum don't you remember , we had rehearsal, and you weren't coming , i went to look for you and found you lying on the bathroom floor covered- covered in blood" - he looked so tense and stressed , omg my frenemy never knew he cared this much.

But now it all started to click in , chicken wings , grapes , water , coffe apology Ben, bam black out.
-"I'm starting to remember but I-i don't remember anything about a bathroom" - i sat down on the bed and now looked at my new made bruises at my wrists, ouch no wonder they hurt .They were purple mixed with green .

-"Autum I need you to try and remember, start from what you remember"- he sat down next to me looking straight into my soul .
-"U-um I remember eating chicken wings with you ,then i went to the office i had work , yeah a lot of work , I- i drank water a lot , I didn't go out to lunch , ate some grapes on the office instead and- and after a while Ben came , gave me a coffe as an apology for his behavior at the club , so i drank half of it because i was tired and had no more water , then we had rehearsal, so i was going to come and see you , but i felt dizzy and really sleepy and then everything went black" - i explained shaking , why was shaking so much .

-"When did you drink Ben's caffe" - Taehyung asked he was tightening his fist so much , it was starting to look white .
-"U-Um i don't know , i think 30 minutes before the rehearsal, i just know i was tired and needed caffeine" - i said again now looking down at my feet , feeling ashamed of how stupid I am , and still shaking . I was expecting Taehyung to shout or to at least make fun of how stupid I am but he hugged me .

He hugged me real tight , i was so shocked i think i started shaking even more "Shh Tum Tum , you're safe now , no one is ever going to touch you again" - he patted my head , and those words sounded more like a promise to himself than me . But i didn't care at this point i was too caught up in the moment , so my past traumatic experiences were starting to flash in-front of me and i hugged Taehyung back .