Flashbacks

~Don't be trapped in someone's else dreams~
                                                                     ~V

Chapter 17
Autum's pov

The room is dark , same as I left it ,clothes hanging on the chair , my schoolbag ripped and me sitting down to fix it .
No one is home but I can smell the smell of alcohol and cigarettes, the curtains have holes from the cigarettes , and the white color on the walls was fading into a dirty cream color .
At least my room is clean I thought to myself as I heard the keys interlocking with the front.
-"Autum , Dad is  home come see him" - my mothers quiet voice came from the living room , time to get up Autum.
I went downstairs,to see my Father smiling as he held a big teddy bear , I went and hugged him .
-"Dad I am eight, I'm too big for teddy bears"
-"Is that so ?-my little daughter is becoming smarter and smarter maybe that mouth needs a candy to shut up"
My eyes start to water , I don't want his candies , he gives them to my mom too , they - .

          *pitch black*
-"Shh you know autum one thing I love about your name is Fall , watching you fall"

           *pitch black*
"Do you need more candy , my sweetie , just like mommy does"
*hearing faded laughs*

        *pitch black*

My- my thighs are covered with blood, i saw myself down.
My stomach hurts , I-
-"You're awake my Fall"

NO NO NOOT AGAIN - i screamed

           *pitch black*

Taehyung's pov

The sight in-front of me hurt me physically too see , she was asleep on my bed , everything was peacefully sleeping but she just started shaking trembling, I heard her cries as she cried for help  "Please don't touch me" she kept repeating those words "Not again" I went closer to her trying to wake her up from her own demons , I took her hand and she just held on it for what felt life for support , all her strength on her hands she was crying and sweating , I couldn't wake her up. I kept calling her name but she didn't even budge .

-"Autum please wake up love , please" - i kept shaking her but no , she was still in that hell hole .
I just pulled her on me , her head resting on my shoulder , and I was hugging her so tight .
If she can't escape her hell , she won't be alone in it.
"Tum-Tum calm down love" - i kept patting her back , while stroking her hair .
Her heartbeat was starting to normalize , her breathing too. Thats my girl , calm down.

-"It hurts Tae, It Hurts soo much" - she said between cries as she hugged me back and cried on my shoulder hiding her face on my neck.
-"It's okay love , let it all out, I'm here for you" - i placed a kiss on her soft hair , and continued to stroke her hair .
My chest was pounding like crazy , and my eyes were close to watering I couldn't see this sight of her , who hurt her this bad , the fact that I wasn't there when she needed me .

-"Tae mak- make me forget, please Ta -Taeit hurts soo much I can- can't tt take it" - she said between sobs , and I just took her bridal style , without questioning , she still was hiding her face from me , but it doesn't matter I'll see her beautiful face when she wants me too.

I took her to the rooftop , where the second pool is but on the rooftop there is also a swing ,it's like a little garden of mine .
And I remember how much Autum loved swings , the view is also nice here .

I put her on the swing carefully as she had her head down , still not facing me .
I took her chin with my hand and made her look into my eyes , it broke my heart , her red eyes , those eyes that were having a war , her faced showed fear soo much fear , I - .