Dead Butterflies

chapter 8
Autum's pov

The weekend passed more than quickly,I even met Jimin and Jin at the Blueberry cafe, but what can a foreigner without friends do in a different country, i can't even speak their language let alone go do something on my own .And plus no rich daddy's kid will come to my hotel to work as his punishment and to get me in his car when I'm alone in the middle of the street , and boom we fell in love . Ehh so that's what I did watched kdramas all weekend a time well spent .

Now i had to get ready for work since it's currently Monday , which meant i get to see my cheek licker .... that sounded nasty . I took a quick shower and started to get ready .

 I took a quick shower and started to get ready

All black just like my soul.I decided to put my hair in a low bun , i couldn't stand them. I just put a little make up so I won't look like a walking zombie and won't scare Ta- i mean people off.

I went to the office , bought my delicious latte and was actually in a good mood , but when i entered the office i got reminded what Ben had done , there is one thing I don't do and that's pretend im friends with someone , no wonder i have only Stells in my life .Yeah me and her talk regularly every night , but we both busy so we can't truly talk about everything .I miss New York , i can't wait to go back .

I was walking to my office Ben didn't even bother to look at me , I'm glad the trash took itself out . But I realized that i was getting strange stares from everyone.Geez what was up with them now .Anyways who cares i have to many writings to do .The office was same as i left it a mess , i went straight for the dress not bothering to look around and took my coat off .

-"Do you like it messy" - a voice behind me came that startled me to death , i even scream a little.
-"TAEHYUNG YOU couuuuuld have said hello , you know not give me a heart attack" - i said still trying to catch my breath , he was sitting on the couch with one hand laying his head , looking at me with a bored expression "Where would be the fun in not scaring you" - He said and got up from the  couch and came next to me .

Kim Taehyung is the weirdest creature out there he sat there for 10 mins straight and just stared at me and stared and stared , he was not replying to my so called small tantrums of why he was here so i just continued doing my work .

Ironic isn't it , on Friday i was being annoyed by the fact that he wasn't paying attention to me , and now all his attention was in me. To say he is bipolar is an understatement but is there any other disorder idk maybe a attention whore ..... pft but i was the one longing his attention that makes me an attention whore , great Autum never mind , if you spoke so much with actual people and not your head you wouldn't be a lonely cold hearted bitch , never mind this is taking to long , please inner self just shut up.

-"Are you hungry" - his voice finally echoed through the room , and he still was staring at me , geez his eyes might pop out from all this staring .
-"Well are people in Korea hungry when they wake up , or do you guys just not have breakfast" - i said with sass , hihih I'm glad my self-esteem came back .
He rolled his eyes "Come let's go eat" - and he handed me his hand , i just stared at his big big marvelous hand , why hadn't i noticed it his hand was so big , i saw a video saying it was 20 cm .
-"Autum we don't have all day" - he said and just grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the chair .
Ouch asshole .