Cya

I hereby dedicate this chapter for everyone out there who is going through finals, has been, or will be! It sucks and I am sending all of you good wishes and mental cookies (whatever ya like :3)! 

School society likes to pressure people, saying that A+++'s and hours of studying are the only thing "good enough", let me tell you that's false. If you sit down to study for five minutes, and reach for your own personal best, you are MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH!!!

YOU GOT THIS!

Now back to the program!

...

After that night you stayed in Eren's tent. At first it was nerve wracking, but as time passed it became normal for you. 

Eren never tried to violate you, much to your relief. You never managed to muster up the courage to ask why, although you could tell it was deeply personal to him. You didn't speak much at all actually. You were scared you'd say something to set him off, make him see that maybe you weren't the perfect pet he thought you were...

So instead you stayed quiet, and things were better that way. 

Eren didn't seem to mind your silence anyway. He himself was a man of few words anyway, just long stares, with those enchanting emerald eyes. He'd often leave in the morning before you even woke up, and then return in the evenings for long, often wordless cuddle sessions. 

But as time passed, the titan started taking you out of the tent during the day. At first it was just to meals, but pretty soon you'd accompany Eren around camp more often than not. 

He liked to cling to your back, his arms loosely wrapped around your waist as he took advantage of his ridiculous height, resting his chin on your head. It was embarrassing really. The looks the soldiers around camp would give you, but you endured, because it was Eren. 

"Our soldiers... show that it's very promising..." Zeke's voice drones on. The blond man makes frequent gestures to the map on the table in front of him. "...and if you ask me..." 

It is another hot afternoon in camp and you hate it. The constant smell of hot grass and dirt. The Jaeger brothers are having another meeting in one of the conference tents, or at least one of the brothers is... 

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying Eren?" Zeke finally exclaims, and you hear the sound of him shifting in his seat. 

Eren doesn't respond, and although you can't see him, you can imagine the dark look Eren is giving him. Eren's fingers continue to stroke your hair softly as he holds you in his lap, you chin tucked over his shoulders. His other arm is wrapped carelessly around your waist to keep you securely in place. 

His pet. 

Zeke sighs, taking another sip of wine. "I'll be damned if my nephews come out half Marleyan." He grumbles to himself over the rim of his glass. 

Your heart skips a beat. The thought hadn't even occurred to you... You sneak a glance up at Eren's face but his expression gives nothing away, you shiver. 

"Says the one who plans to have as many children as possible to preserve the royal bloodline." Eren mutters back boredly and Zeke sputters. 

"I'm not!" The blonde man spittles. "And that's-that's different!" 

Eren chuckles, his voice a low rumble as he continues to pet your hair. "Whatever." He smirks before standing, and taking you with him. Eren's emerald eyes turn to meet yours, staring down at you softly. "C'mon birdie." Eren mutters, gently placing you back on your feet and you wobble slightly before regaining your balance. Zeke watches you carefully, making you blush but you try to ignore his weirdness and instead follow Eren out of the tent.