Backstabbing Monster

I REQUIRE YOU TO READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER. 

(IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DESCISION NOT TO!)

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content (no not sexual). It contains actions of torture (both inflicted on y/n, and other characters). Also mentions of world war and bombings. If these are triggers for you, make you uncomfortable and/or compromise your mental/emotional state, PLEASE SKIP this chapter. 

I will attach a summary to the beginning of the next chapter with the necessary information (and minus the gore), so if you choose to skip this one do not worry, you will be able to understand the rest of the book still! :D

If you have read the warning above and chose to read this chapter, I wish you happy reading and I hope you enjoy!<3

...

The next time you wake you are no longer in the warm, soft comfort of your bed. Instead there is a cold metal chair pressed into your back. Your body feels battered and sore, and your head is ringing slightly. 

There's something covering your face, which you quickly realize is a cloth bag. It has big enough holes to let you breathe, but the moisture of your quickening breathe is contained, fanning against your cheeks in the stuffy bag. 

You'd probably be used to waking up in an unknown place at this point, but this time is different. You try to move to take the bag off your head but find you wrists held down to the arms of the chair you're sitting in with thick metal cuffs. You try to move your ankles only to find that they're latched down to the legs of the chair in similar cuffs. 

You can't move.

You feel your breath quickening. You pulse starts pounding harder. You try to squirm your way out of the cuffs. Your mind becomes a frenzy with panic. Where are you? What happened? Where is Eren? 

You still your movements quickly, heart still thrumming in your ears as you hear several sets of footsteps approach you. As you listen you realize that the floor is in fact not grass or dirt, like the majority of the Jaegerist's camp, but instead concrete. 

Where are you?

There has to be at least four or five people in the room. Two of the figures walk right past you, well the others remain behind you. You hold statue still, trying to prepare yourself for what is to come. You brace for impact but it never comes.

Instead you hear a swish of fabric on the far side of the room where two of the people had gone, and then a panting gasp for breath. Was there another prisoner in the room?

"'morning General." A loud, nasally voice comes from behind you, which you instantly recognize as Flotch. You panic for a moment, fearing that Flotch and his lackies had finally abducted you, but then your attention catches on something else.

General.

You nearly gasp. General Magath? You'd completely forgotten about him in the midst of everything else. Was he here too? Was he alright? What's going on?

"Who is this?" The General's voice comes from across the room, proving your suspicion to be true. His voice did not sound good though. Hoarse and parched, almost like he gone days without water... or been screaming. A slight tremble at the end of his words betrayed his stoic nature and suggested that perhaps you weren't too far off with your guesses. 

You shiver. 

"You know what we want." Flotch snaps darkly, the fast shift in mood making your skin crawl. "We recognize that perhaps you've been trained for this kind of interrogation," Flotch mutters with a malicious lull to his voice, despite his normal cocky nature. You feel your gut twist upon his words. "but not to worry, I think we have something that might motivate you to be a little more open with us." The man grins sweetly.