🍋Azul: Contract {!Bullied!FReader}*Ed*

❇Y/n's P.O.V.❇

"Hey Y/n. I couldn't help but notice that you've been getting bullied," Azul said as he sat next to me while I was drinking some water in the Mostro Lounge. I looked over at him and he smirked as I sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked. I felt a little flustered that my crush has decided to come talk to me of all people. He smirked and said, "I wanted to make a deal with you. We can talk about the terms in my room if you want."

"Sure, I don't mind," I said. Azul smirked and asked, "You do realize that since I'm dragging away from everyone, I could do anything to you and no one would know, right?~"

"It's not like you would try anything to me," I said. He rubbed his foot against my ankle and asked, "Oh, really?~ I could do anything and no one would know except you and me~ Are you really wanting to risk that?~"

"Depends on what it is," I said somewhat bravely while I was actually dying on the inside about my crush wanting to be alone in a room with me. Azul hummed and said, "Come to my room once you finish eating. You can have anything you want on the menu and I'll be sure to tell the twins to not charge you for whatever you get."

"Eh, I only came for something to drink and to be away from everyone in the dorm. They were being annoying," I said. Azul chuckled and said, "Come on then, we can talk further in my room."

He got up and walked away as I got up and followed behind him as the Leech Twins popped out of nowhere to start cleaning the table. Azul led me to his room and pulled me inside as he shut the door behind us. He hummed as his eyes scanned my body and I asked, "So what deal did you want to make with me?"

His face tinted red and said, "U-Uh, I was g-going to offer you some protection, if in return, y-you became my girlfriend. That is if you like me back, of course."

I felt my face heat up and I giggled at Azul trying to hide his red face behind his hat. I took his hat and placed it on my head. He froze at my actions and I cupped his face in my hands. I pressed my lips to his and closed my eyes as he snaked his arms around my waist and pressed back into the kiss. We pulled away for air as we panted slightly. Azul hummed and said with a smile, "You're adorable, seashell."

I pecked his lips and said, "You're my handsome octopus. Though I wonder what your eyes were wandering my body for."

His face turned red and his gloved hand went up my shirt. I felt him squish my left breast and begin to knead it in his hand as I kissed him to keep my moans muffled. He moved his hand to my back where he unclasped my bra. I heard the door lock click and Azul picked me up. He took me over to his bed and placed me down as he removed my tie. My shirt and bra were discarded onto the floor before he tied my hands to the bed frame which restricted my movement and he began to nip at my neck. I moaned softly and felt hotter down at my core. He groaned softly and said, "Oh my seven, there are just so many things I want to do to you. I just want to make you feel the utmost amount of pleasure, but I have a lounge to manage, so this will have to be quick. Next time, I'll be sure to have you feel so much pleasure that you'll be begging me for more."

I felt his hands guiding my skirt and panties off which then joined the rest of my clothing on the floor. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers to reveal his large, thick, and seemingly hard cock. He ran his hands to my inner thighs and pushed them apart to reveal my soaking wet clit.

"Daddy~ Stop staring~" I whined. He gasped at the pet name and crawled up as he positioned his tip at my entrance.

"Call me that again, seashell~ You already know the punishment you'll get for calling me the name again~" he said softly in my ear. I gasped as he pushed himself halfway in.

"Daddy~ Stop teasing~" I said. He pulled out and slammed himself all the way into me. I gasped and he hummed in my ear as my walls clenched around him as if begging for his mercy.

"So wet~ So tight~ I could almost assume that you're a virgin with how tight you are~" he said in my ear.

"Fuck~ Slam into me like that again~ It felt so good~" I moaned. He pulled out all the way and slammed into me even harder that time. My back arched in pleasure as Azul did it again and again continuously. I felt a knot in my stomach grow and Azul groaned softly in my ear as he continued to pound me.

"Daddy~ I'm so close~" I moaned. He groaned and said, "Then come for me, seashell~ Come for daddy~"

I moaned as I came all over his cock as he pushed inside for me to feel his warm seed fill me up. He hummed and said, "Good thing I know a spell to have you not get pregnant unless both of us consent to it."

"I feel so full with you in me," I panted. He smirked and said, "Good~ That was my goal~"

He pulled out with a groan and was left with his dick covered in a mixture of our wetness. He untied me and threw my tie to the floor. Azul got dressed and fixed himself up as I curled up under his blankets.

"I love you, Azul~" I said. He hummed and said, "I love you too, baby girl."

He gave me a small kiss on the lips and walked out of the room as I fell asleep to the warmth of his bed. I heard the door shut just before I fell into my deep slumber.