💔Riddle: Troublemaker PT 1{!Bullied!FReader}*Ed*

⚠Trigger warnings⚠
-Mentions of Abuse
-Bullying
-Mentions of Violence

Y/n is two inches/eight centimeters shorter than Riddle btw. Riddle is 5'2" (160cm) making Y/n 5'0" (152cm)

❇Riddle's P.O.V.❇

"Gah, let's get out of here," a voice said. I followed the commotion down the hall to see three Savanaclaw students run away from a(n) h/c haired female student. Y/n got into another fight again.

"Y/n, why the hell did you get into another fight?!" I asked. I was pissed off at her. Y/n huffed and retorted, "Why would you care?"

"You're in my dorm and have done nothing but cause trouble for me," I said. She always gave me a massive headache whenever she caused issues.

"Oh, I'm sorry, your highness~" Y/n said in a sarcastic tone with those innocent doll eyes of hers. She scoffed and walked away as I groaned. I pinched the bridge of my nose and said, "What a nuisance, can't even go a day without fighting someone. Next time this happens, it will be off with her head."

❇Y/n's P.O.V.❇

I watched as Riddle pinched the bridge of his nose and he said, "What a nuisance, can't even go a day without fighting someone. Next time this happens, it will be off with her head."

If only he paid attention to why the fuck I fight back. Everyone in this school hates me because I cause issues for them somehow. Maybe coming to this school was a bad idea. I'm just an outcast just like back at home. Tch, whatever. It's not like I came to make friends anyway. I walked to class to avoid being late and sighed as I arrived.

<<After School>>

I walked back to the dorm and passed by Riddle who was talking to Trey. I rolled my eyes as Riddle had noticed me and began to storm over.

"Where do you think you're going?" Riddle asked. I turned to him and said, "To my room."

"Why?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow, "Because it's my room. Is there a problem with it?"

Trey just sighed as Riddle said, "You have to do your chores including extra chores as a punishment for disrespecting your dorm leader earlier. You can start by painting the roses in the garden red and then dying the flamingos."

"Oh my seven, you're acting like my mother," I said. Riddle scoffed and said, "I wouldn't need to if you weren't such a disrespectful and disobedient little bitch."

That stung my heart. He truly didn't care for me. Ace popped behind Riddle and smacked him on the back of his head as Ace said, "You shouldn't say that to her. She has issues with others calling her harsh words."

"I-It's fine. I'll just go get my chores done and you won't have to see me again for the rest of the day," I said. I turned away from the three and began to walk away.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Trey asked. I felt a dark aura growing inside me as I felt tears flood my eyes.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me," I said. I felt someone grab my shoulder when I felt something inside me snap. I instinctively shoved whoever it was away as I turned on my heel and quickly bolted back to the dorm. I immediately went up to my room while slamming my bedroom door behind me. I collapsed on my bed as I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"What a nuisance."

"Disobedient little bitch."

Riddle hates me....

I was a fool to think he would ever love me in the same way....

❇Riddle's P.O.V.❇

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me," Y/n said. I gripped her shoulder to stop her from going anywhere. She shoved me away as everything seemed to go in slow motion. She turned on her heel and quickly bolted back to the dorm. I stumbled backwards but Trey caught me before I fell. I felt my heart crack as I stood back up.

She pushed me...

I frowned as I felt anger rise inside of me. I looked at Ace as he was giving me a glare.

"What is it now?" I sent him back a glare. Ace seemed ticked off now.

"You just made Y/n cry. Why can't you ever look at the fact that she has a reason for her actions? Students have been bullying her," Ace said. I froze in shock as Ace continued on, "Y/n can't deal with being called harsh words because it reminds her of how much her parents hated her. She's been trying to fight her depression for years and because of you, it might end up with her trying to kill herself again. She isn't trying to piss you off intentionally, everyone else from the other dorms, except the dorm leaders, vice dorm leaders, their friends, the entire Pomefiore, Ignihyde, and Scarabia dorms, have been pissing her off causing her to lash out at them and a few others around her. You usually come around at the wrong time and aren't there when it starts."

I hurt Y/n.... And now she might not like me anymore for my actions.... How come I've never noticed her pain? Why didn't she come to me about it? I could've been there for her.... But I wasn't....

I felt my heart crack as everyone was now in an uncomfortable atmosphere with the Octavinelle, Diasomnia, and Savanaclaw dorm leaders now glaring down their dorm members. I felt anger rise inside of me and said in a calm tone, "I want everyone in Heartslabyul to head back to the dorm and have their chores tripled. Cater, Trey, Ace, and Deuce, you four can have two weeks of no chores as everyone else will be forced to do them. Report to me if anyone is breaking the rules, bullying Y/n again, or not doing their chores. I have someone to apologize to."

<<A Few Minutes Later>>
❇Y/n's P.O.V.❇

I heard footsteps approaching my door. I heard a knock at my door and looked towards the door as I wiped my tears away with my sleeve. My eyes were all red and puffy from my crying as my face was tear-stained.

"Y/n? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Riddle's voice asked. He probably wanted to scold me for not doing my chores. I was crying instead of doing anything productive.

"Go away," I said. I heard the door open and shut as his footsteps shuffled towards me. I felt my bed dip behind me and I said in annoyed tone, "I told you to g-"

Riddle pulled me into his arms and said softly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't know."

I pushed him away and said, "Apologizing doesn't fix anything. Unless you can somehow turn back time and fix what you've done, don't bother speaking to me again. Now, get the hell out of my room."

I used my magic to force him out of my room and lock the door as well. I felt tears in my eyes and let out more sobs as I buried my head under my pillow.

❇Riddle's P.O.V.❇

Damn it, I've fucked up big time. I made her hate me. I should've been here for her. I should've just stopped and listened to her. This could've been avoided.

I sat down with my back to her door as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. My heart felt like someone had just ripped it out.

I need to fix this...

I will fix this....