To Ban or Not To Ban

"Now Crowley, we talked about this." Aziraphale said patiently as he and Crowley finished washing the dishes.

Crowley had been venting about his frustration with Eden not spending the same amount of time with him like she used too.

"I couldn't leave the house without her clinging to my leg or screaming blue murder," Crowley muttered.

"That's when she was a child dear boy." Aziraphale reminded gently. "She's not a child anymore Crowley."

Crowley huffed, but continued, "Even when she was a teenager, she wasn't interested in the opposite sex, or any sex for that matter! She was just our sweet baby girl who always had her face in a book or was always pretending to be the Doctor. Now she's always running off with that dope of an Archangel...." Crowley broke into a growl.

"Crowley...." Aziraphale said, his voice filled with infinite patience. "It's only natural for her to spend time with her boyfriend."

Crowley cringed. He hated that word; he was considering to erase it from the human language.

"Anthony J Crowley, I know that look, you will not ban the word boyfriend from the human language!"

"Fine." Crowley pouted.

"There is a silver lining to this my love." Aziraphale murmured as he took Crowley by the hand. "We have a lot of time to ourselves...."

"You know me so well." Crowley muttered as Aziraphale led him upstairs, the demon's face flushing scarlet.