Anything

Crowley thought his chest would burst at the look of joy on his daughter's face. It was so great to be spending time with her. And she was just his Eden. No prophecies, no second Big One, no grievous injuries holding her back, no evil demons wanting to snatch her away from him and take her to Hell, she was just his Eden. His little girl, smiling and happy, hugging the stuffed animals that he had won for her from all of the games he had played. Eden had played them too of course, but she just didn't have a knack for them, but Crowley was a natural and he made sure to get the best prizes for Eden. Even going as far as to get a couple of stuffed animals from the Claw machine thingy, making sure to get the Dalmatian with the brown spots that Eden had been eyeing ever since the two of them had passed it. Anything for his little girl. Anything.

"We better make our way to the Petting Zoo." Crowley said, tying the two white strings securely around Eden's wrist, the two balloons, one light blue, one dark purple, floating in the air blissfully.

"Yeah." Eden nodded, but then realized something. "How am I going to pet all of the animals with all of these prizes? And feed them treats?!" Eden couldn't bear the thought of not giving the carnival critters their treats, or their much needed affection. Being that adorable needed to be rewarded and acknowledged!

Crowley snapped his fingers and Eden's armful of stuffed animals vanished. "Your prizes are in the trunk of the Bentley safe and sound-GACK!" Crowley squawked as Eden yanked him into her famous bear hug, squeezing him tightly.

"You're the best." Eden murmured.

"Heh, I know." Crowley smirked. He snapped his fingers and two more balloons appeared, tied to Crowley's wrist. One black, the other white.