Food

"Are you even going to be able to eat all of this food?" Gabriel asked as Eden finished her Raman, pushing the large Styrofoam cup off to the side, grabbing a piece of funnel cake. Several other food items had been set on the picnic table that they chose. Eden had gone back for a few more hot dogs, a funnel cake, fried mushrooms, chicken tenders, Fish N' Chips, and onion rings.

"I'll try, but my parents will be arriving soon to help us eat all this." Gabriel sighed with relief. After one hot dog and a Styrofoam cup of Raman, he was stuffed. Although Eden tempted him to a little piece of funnel cake and he couldn't resist.

"Papa said he would meet us at the picnic tables with Daddy and join us. That's why I got all of this food; Papa has been looking forward to this as much as I have. Then we go on the rides!"

"But it's not even lunch time." Gabriel said, bewildered.

"That's never stopped us before so it shouldn't stop us now!"

Gabriel chuckled, shaking his head. "I take it humans don't normally eat that much?"

"You are correct. That ain't nothing! You should see us during the holidays!"

"Buck up Crowley! Eden just texted me and she said that she and Gabriel are ready and waiting with the food, and it looks scrummy." Aziraphale agreed to getting a cell phone in case Eden would need him during a emergency and it was just another convenient way to talk with her, and share funny pictures and messages.

"Mnh." Crowley grunted. If not for Gabriel, it would just have been the three of them stuffing their faces with cheap carnival food.

"Now, Crowley, you'll have Eden all to yourself before you know it, just be patient dear boy."

"There they are!" Aziraphale led Crowley to the picnic table where Gabriel and Eden were sitting.

"Daddy! Papa!" Eden scooted over so Aziraphale could sit next to her, leaving Crowley to sit next to the Archangel.

"Hello Aziraphale. Hello Crowley." Gabriel greeted the two of them warmly. Aziraphale returned the greeting warmly, going as far as to shake Gabriel's hand but when the Archangel turned to the demon, all that Crowley could get out was a halfhearted, "Hi." As the group began to share the spread of food Eden had laid out for them.