Chapter 19: Other People?

Observer made small talk with you on the way to the castle. He asked you your favorite food and drink, why you were carrying Tim and where his name came from. He seemed to keep his questions about The Entity and Killer minimal.

Observer took off his scarf and wrapped it around your mouth carefully.

"Walking up these stairs is hell, the wind is very strong and breathing is a struggle, shallow breaths." He told you. You nodded, then followed him up the stairs.

He was 100% correct. The wind nipped your akin strongly, sometimes it was freezing, sometimes it was burning. Observer reached the top step first and quickly opened the door, he helped you up, shoved you inside, the slammed the door and locked it.

Two people who were sitting by the fireplace looked up and waved kindly.

"Hi Observer." The man woth a orange and red scar said, he turned back to writing in his journal.

"Is that Y/N?" The other guy with dark brown hair said.

"How do you...?"

"The also read the memories." Observer explained quickly.

"Oh, who are you two."

"I am Vigo, the quiet one over there is Benedict."

"I am not quiet! I am just busy thinking." Benedict snapped.

You started to laugh quietly.

"Uhh, get comfortable Y/N." Observer took off his boots and coat, he also took his scarf off your neck and hung them up on the coat rack. "I'll be right back I'm going to get dressed in more comfortable attire."

Observer walked into the bedroom on the right and shut the door behind him. You sat a respectable distant away from Vigo and Benedict by the fire, warming up your hands.

"What's that?" Benedict had looked up from his journal and was staring at Tim.

"Just... The stuffed dog my twin brother gave me, I don't know how it ended up in The Entity's realm but I keep it with me."

"Sweet." Benedict said one word before going back to writing.

"Tell Benedict about The Entity!" Observer shouted from his room.

Benedict stopped writing again, his eyes moved up to look at you.

"I sometimes meet up with the creature."

"Meet up!?" Benedict and Vigo shouted in unison, Benedict flipped to a clean page and begin writing again.

"Yeah, it lives in this red plain sort of. It gave me this charm." You pointed to the blue charm still clipped to your pants. "It's supposed to invoke anxiety in people, but it doesn't effect me."

"May I see it?" Vigo opened his hand.

You unclipped it and handed it to him. The obvious shock wave hit him, and he dropped it to the ground. Benedict then picked it up, was shocked, then tossed it back to you. You calmly picked it up, and clipped it back on your pants just as Observer came out of the room.

"They also meets up with the killers, I found them at Ormond, the leader of The Legion seems to care about her."

"That's so cool!" Vigo exclaimed. "Are they nice to you?"

"Yeah some of them, others are still a little reluctant to trust me but they don't harm me out of trials."

"And I think Freddy knows Connor." Observer grabbed the book with the Pentagram.

"He actually told me about that!" You exclaimed. "He never told me how though."

"Oh, your father was present for his wife's death."

"EXCUSE ME?"

"I really don't think it's my place to tell you this..." Observer put the book back on the shelf.

"No no no." You held you head, you wanted to cry but this didn't even come as to much of a surprise.

"Maybe we should change the subject..." Vigo said. "What about some of the older killers like Wraith and Trapper?"

"They are probably the nicest. Evan is usually quiet-"

"Evan?" Benedict said.

"Trappers real name, he likes to be called Evan."

Benedict slowly nodded, allowing you to continue.

"As I said, Evan is quiet, Wraith is very nice, I also think he's the one who started the meetings."

"Meetings?"

"After some of the trials while The Entity is dormant, all the killers meet up, I join them."

"What do they talk about?"

"Usually ways to catch survivors, but we've been more focused on the blight The Entity is having."

"Did you ask it why?"

"No, but I saw it crying and it's tears made the blight flowers, maybe it's a yearly mourning?"

"You are very smart I will admit." Vigo laughed. "I could never talk to that thing."

"It doesn't seem that evil, really."

"Are you hungry? I know we don't have to eat in this realm but it helps us think." Observer stopped the conversation.

"You have food?"

"You said your favorite snack was (favorite snack) right?"

"Yeah!"

Observer opened a bottle of dark fog, he quickly collected it in his hand and formed a small plate of (favorite snack).

"Oh my gosh! How?" You took one off the plate and ate it. Observer expected you to take the whole plate, so he just set it down next to you.

"If you know how to, you can create things from the fog, its also how we can see your memories."

"That's so cool!" You took another (favorite snack) off the plate and ate it.

"Heh thank you, only Benedict can't."

"I have other things you don't like writing experience."

"I can't argue with that."

You guys sat in silence for a little bit, you just calmly eating while Benedict wrote.

"What about your life before The Entity's realm?" Observer asked. "You don't have to talk about your father, but what about school? Any friends?"

"Umm." You thought for a second. "I had a couple close friends from school, I had a (boyfriend/girlfriend) at one point but we broke up because we were better off as friends. I did my best in school so I could move away with my brother. Speaking of my brother we were very close. He was my twin so I loved him a lot. I always tried to impress my father but he preferred my brother because he was athletic. My mother was a good person, she was so sweet and nice I'm surprised she managed to score my father. She was always there for me when I went through... The worst."

Vigo moved away from Benedict to carefully pat your shoulder as a form of comfort.

"It'll be ok, we'll get out of this realm."

"I promise to get all of you out of this realm." Benedict said.

"That's a promise."