Chapter 11: Quentin and Freddy

You and Quentin had planned on asking Freddy about the different realms. But first...both of you were in trial, going against Bubba on the red forest. Bill and Nea were with you this trial as well, you liked Nea, she was smart and fast, usually keeping the killer on her the entire game, allowing you Bill and Quentin to focus on the gens.

"I can't believe this fucking asshole-"

"Hey! What are you so angry about?" You cut Quentin off, he usually never cussed unless he was really angry or really tired.

"If he can escape this realm why not do it! Does he enjoy hurting people that much?!" Quentin pulled away from the generator.

"If you're talking about Freddy, he probably didn't know. No offense but he seems a little...clueless."

Quentin held back a laugh.

"True, but if he could escape this entire time why not do it?"

"IF." You said loudly. "We don't know if he can."

Your conversation was cut short with Bubba's loud chainsaw starting up. Both of you cussed and ran in a different direction. Bubba headed after Quentin, very obviously avoiding you.

Quentin managed to outrun Bubba and his chainsaw. Bubba sighed and leaned on a near by tree. He didn't seem himself, he was sad....

You've never noticed this in a killer before, at least in trial.

"Hey Bubba." You climbed on top of a rock.

Bubba said something to you (that no one could understand) a puzzled look was on his face.

"Off day?"

He nodded.

"Hey, it'll be ok, maybe we could farm for today?"

Bubba shook his head, then pointed to a hook, you knew what this meant: without a sacrifice this round, he would be tortured. Your shoulders slumped down in defeat, nothing could have been easy for you, could it?

Someone snatched you by your shoulder, dragging you off the rock.

"Look Y/N, out of trial they may be your friends, but in trial, the are trying to kill us." Quentin snapped.

"It just doesn't-"

"No." Quentin cut you off. "We have to focus on getting out of here alive, it's a trial."

You gave one last sorry glance at Bubba, who had started chasing Bill, then followed Quentin to another generator.

Two done, three to go, and still zero hooks...you felt bad. He was obviously having an off day, so far he's only hooked Nea once.

"Y/N..." Bill got your attention "What are you thinking about?"

"A lot of things. Specificity Bubba."

"Bubba?"

"The Cannibal." You said sarcastically "They have real names."

"Good to know, continue."

"If he fails a trial without a kill, The Entity will torture him."

"Why should we care?"

"Because they are still people! If I have to sacrifice myself just so that doesn't happen I would!"

Bill stopped working on the gen for a second.

"You would die, just so these people will not get tortured?"

You huffed and continued to work on the gen.

"Don't get angry, you just reminded me of myself." Bill became defensive.