Chapter 2: Out of Trial

A/N: I'm using this version of Frank (picture above).

Frank was correct on the other killers.

Pain was a daily thing for you, the hooks, the weapons, electricity! Everything was game for the killers, and it was even more painful being hung on the hook. The first couple of times after your first trial, you died, to hurt to try and fight the Entity, and when you did started to fight against it, it sometimes didn't help. You were given pity looks from the other survivors.

Eventually, with the help of the survivors, you grew better. You could help your team more, work on gens faster, loop the killer like there was no tommorow, and save your teammates. You became familiar with the killers nicknames, only knowing Frank's real name.

There was something about the killers that ticked you off, it was the fact that they didn't kill your right away. Not that you would want that, it's just...if they really wanted to kill you, wouldn't they hurry it up? You always assumed they never willing killed, maybe The Entity was behind it.

You couldn't think about that right now though, you needed to finish this gen. You were in the middle of a trial against The Nightmare, a dream demon able to put people to sleep, Quentin knew him personally, and called him Freddy, so that's what everyone called him. Freddy Krueger. You never got the chance to ask Quentin how he knew him, you probably should though.

*Ching*

Two gens left and only two people had been hooked, this round was in your favor.

You bumped into Quentin and Yui a little while later, all three of you working on a gen while Zarina ran Freddy around.

*Ching*

One gen left.

"Hey Quentin, I never asked you, but how do you know Freddy?"

"I'll tell you after this trial, maybe...it's a tuff story to tell."

"I understand."

Yui had ran off to go help Zarina off the hook, you were the only one who hasn't gotten hooked yet.

"Come on, let's get the last gen done." You told Quentin, he nodded

Both of you hopped on the nearest gen, ready to get out of here. The gen started to spew blood, indicating Freddy was teleporting to this gen

"I'll distract him, you get the gen done." You told Quentin

Quentin nodded.

"Come at me Fred!" You shouted, picking up a rock and trowing it at him, you weren't really trying to be rude, you just needed to draw attention away from Quentin.

Freddy seemed to be seriously annoyed at the rock, starting to chase after you. You turned and ran to a near by T-wall with a pallet by it.

Another loop, another loop, another loop, SLAM.

You dropped the pallet on his head right before his finger knifes connected to your back. He cried out, then broke the pallet just as Quentin popped the last gen, your adrenaline kicked in just in time to dodge another hit from Freddy.

"Y/N! The door is almost open! Over here!" You hear Zarina shout.

You ran towards the voice, ready to escape this trial, and your entire team was escaping as well? Jackpot!

The door wasn't open all the way by the time you got there. You turned around and allowed Freddy to slash you once, blood pooled from the wound and a sharp pain went through your entire body. But it slowed Freddy down long enough for Quentin to run behind you and Yui to open the door.

You ran through the exit, your wounds healing quickly, The Entity always did that for some reason, probably to reset everything.

"Shit!" Freddy whispered, banging his fist on the Entity door that blocked him from getting through.

"Let's go." Quentin said, he helped you off the ground and all four of you walked back to camp.

You squealed and laid down on a log, you reached inside of it and pulled out Tim, the nickname you named your black stuffed dog.

"Why do you keep that thing?" Ash asked you.

"Personal reasons, speaking of which." You sat up "How do you know Freddy?" You asked Quentin.

"It's... weird, I can barley remember when I officially met him, but long story short my father burned him alive for something he didn't do. So he came back as what you see him now, a demon. He tried to kill me and my...friend Nancy."

"He clearly didn't succeed." You laughed; Quentin didn't.

"Well...he killed Nancy's mom, then Nancy committed suicide."

"Oh...."

"Don't be alarmed, it was kind of deserved to be honest."

"I don't think anyone deserves to die." You said, tossing your dog into the air, a sudden strong gust of air blew the light plushie into the trees.

You sighed and got up, walking into the dark woods looking for Tim. You spotted him neatly propped up against a rock, you picked him up.

Suddenly, a sharp shock of electricity went through your shoulder.

"SORRY!" An electronic voice shouted behind you "I forgot I can't touch people."

You rubbed your neck, kneeling on the ground in pain.

"Oh my God Herman you are the most incompetent-" another voice spoke up.

"Shut up, I'm smarter then you at least."

"I'm not going to argue with that."

You turned around just in time to see The Doctor and The Wraith talking to each other. Your vision started to turn black.

"Hey don't pass out yet." Wraith said patting your shoulder. "I need to ask you a question."

"What is it?" You said, the pain started to fade from your shoulder. "You're gonna have to hurry up."

Wraith reached down and helped you off the ground.

"What exactly happened back in Freddy's trial?"

"Why?"

"His jaw is missing."

"WHAT!?" You shouted, the complete shock took over the pain you felt.

"What did you four do! Normally I wouldn't even bother to ask about what happened, but this seems serious."

"I don't know, everything seemed normal, except he did say something before the trial ended, I never hear any of you talk."

"That's the problem." Wraith said.

"I talked in a trial at one point and got my teeth plucked out." Herman said.

"What....the..."

"Survivors aren't the only ones who get tortured, but I should thank you for your compliance. We must be on our way." Wraith said.

"Wait! I have questions now too. Why did you not only drag me away from the camp but talked to me? Can all of you talk? And why do you guys get tortured? And why pick me out of all the survivors?"

"That's a question we can't answer, but I'll see you around." Herman said.

"Hopefully not!" You shouted in a joking tone, Herman giggled sadly.

"Right..." Herman turned around, his voice sad despite the face guards that forced his mouth into a smile.

He waved once then left with Wraith, leaving you very confused.