chapter 2

I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I sit up and wipe away my tears. "Come in." My voice was raspy and scratchy. I hate being seen like this. I feel like I would be judged. My mother opens the door and comes to hug me. she rubbed circles on my lowerback and whispered sweet things in my ear. "There is someone here for you. Sweetheart, are you okay?" I nodded and told her to bring whoever it was up to see me. She left and a few moments later Charlie came in and hugged me. That was when I knew it was okay to cry. I sobbed uncontrollably. I felt his arms hold me tighter. I hate this. Why did it have to happen AGAIN? This is so stupid. "Hey shh it's okay. It's all going to be okay." Charlie told me. He is so sweet but this is not going to be okay. I looked up from my spot and into his eyes. " I don't know what to do Charles. I mean first her and now all of this is happening again? I finally accepted what happened to her and now this?"

"Hey look......look at me, You are Y/N Becker. You can survive this. Casey Becker couldn't but you can. Okay." I nodded. We stayed there just cradling the other when he finally said he had to leave. After he left I turned on the t.v in my room and put on Paranormal activity. Shortly after it ended it was around 7:30 pm. I decided to take a shower and wash off today. I got in rinsed off and dried off. I was about to get dressed when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw an unknown number. I answered;

"Hello"

"Who is this"

"Well who are you calling"

"I guess I dialed the wrong number"

"Well then what number are you trying to reach?"

"I don't know"

"Well I think you got the wrong number."

"Do I"

"It happens, take care."

"Wait I wanna talk to you"

"Why do you wanna talk to me"

"Cause I wanna know who I'm looking at."

"What"

"Haha you should hear your voice right now."

"Oh my god. Charlie, stop it. That scared the hell outta me."

"I know. I really am sorry. But hey I'm going to meet up with Robbie at the hospital. Something came up, wanna come?"

"Okay yeah sure."

"Okay we'll meet up halfway then meet Robbie at the hospital."

"Okay. bye"

"M-bye"

I hung up and got dressed. I walked down to my car locking the front door and drove to the hospital.