chapter 3

Robbie, Charlie and I all met up at the hospital when suddenly Gail Riley comes and talks to the boys. I start to wander off into the hospital to find Jill. As I was doing so I bumped into someone. I look up to see the one and only Sidney Prescott. "I-I am so sorry I should have watched where I was going." I apologized to her. She looks even more beautiful in person. Why is it always her. It' just so sad. I don't think I would be able to live if my friends and family were all killed like that. "No. It's Okay. I should have payed attention. I'm Sidney Prescott." She introduced herself. Holding out her hand I grabbed it and shook it as well and began to tell her who I was " Y/N Becker. It's amazing to meet you." When I said that name she froze. I knew what she was going to ask. I will just have to not cry this time. You can pull though this Y/N. you can get through this. "Thank you.-Becker, as in Casey Becker?"

"Y-Yeah she is ,er was, my aunt." I cursed myself mentally for stuttering. Why can't I just let it go. we weren't that close. "Oh well I'm very sorry for your lose." Sydney apologized and I shook my head. "Yeah well It wasn't your fault ms. Prescott. You didn't do anything wrong." I can't believe she said sorry. She didn't kill her, Billy Loomis and Stu Macher were the ones who did; Not her. She has no reason to feel like it was her fault. things happen; things we can't control. We talked for a while till Jill came our way. I asked her how she was doing and what the hell happened. That was when she told me about the killer and how Olivia was basically a shish kabob. I stayed and comforted her. No one should have to go through and deal with this, Especially alone. After a while We went our separate ways. I went back to the boys and they explained to me that Mrs. Riley and Sidney were going to come to the cinema club tomorrow. I rolled my eyes. 'Great now I have to deal with Ms. I need fame.  The next day I was sitting right next to Kirby While in the cinema club watching and listening to Charlie explain what it really is. Then they all go into what the two horror geeks called a screamake and how the killer is trying to one-up the original. 

"What do you mean?" Sydney asked. Her and Ms. fame look genuinely confused. I wouldn't blame them. They weren't born in the time period so they don't know how all the new tech works and how horror movies are now-a-days. "Well if you wanna be the new, new version, the killer should be filming the murderers." Charlie begins to explain before I jump in and added. "Like the next step in a horror slasher innovation." Robbie began with "I mean you film them and in real time-"

"You post all on cyber space." I interrupted

"Exactly. Thanks babygirl. Making your art as immortal as you."

Robbie starts to get up and walk around. Trying to get a full shot of everyone into his webcast. Then they all start to argue. But Mrs. Riley got a little too close to my charlie-bear for my liking. I stood up from my chair and made my way to charlie. I held onto his arm and squeezed it for reassurance. "What you're not going to tell me?We are working together remember?" She said that more like it was a statement than a question. That was it. No body is going to demand anybody any thing. I gained some courage and started to tell her off. "Well they don't want to tell you. And to be perfectly honest with you they do not have to. So LEAVE IT." I seethed at her. Who does she think she is walking in here like she owns the place? She isn't some Hera. Yeah I know my Greek gods. But she just 'bitch glared' at me. I mean this woman is scary. I squealed and kinda sorta hid behind Charlie.

Charlie decided to break the tension only to make it worse. "So you ready for that Q and A?" Gail and Sid finally decided to leave. I sighed and let go of Charlie's arm Only to be holding his hand. After a while everybody left. Only me and Charlie stayed. "So what was that about N/N (nickname)?" I stopped what I was doing which was sweeping up the floor and turned to him. "I don't know, I guess I just don't like her that's all." Charlie laughs and kisses me. He then goes on to ask me if I'm coming to his Stabathon. I told him that I wouldn't miss it for the world. We both grabbed our stuff and went our separate ways to get ready for tonight's movie festival. 

When I was in my room getting changed I kept getting flashbacks to my aunts hollowed out body. Year 96-97 was the worst, I was around three or four when it happened. And shortly after (6 maybe 8 months later) my dad committed suicide. You see he wasn't Casey Beckers family by blood but they were still family by marring my mom, Casey's sister, and they were really super close friends. And he just couldn't handle the whole thing. I loved my dad and still do, but what he did took a toll on my mom and I. He left my mother so Broken for years and for me to grow up without a father. My mom and I were never the same after that. But When I met Charlie Freshman year, I was so happy. Before him I was quiet and alone ,Mostly introverted, but from then to now I am a happy-go-lucky girl with an amazing friend group (minus Trevor) and an amazing boyfriend. I now always speak my opinion. I almost all the time have sleep overs at Olivia's place. and Always go driving around the town with Jill and Kirby. I may have grown up without an aunt and a father. But My mother and friends still try to keep my spirits up. I put on a mid sleeve peach and white shirt with a black overall dress that went to my mid thigh. And a pair of black vans. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and did a light super light coat of makeup. I finished getting ready when I heard a car honk outside. I look out my window to see Kirby waiting in her car. I grabbed my purse and phone and ran downstairs. I kissed my mother goodbye. Not knowing what is to come and how tonight is the last night I will ever see her again. I ran out of the house closing the door shut and running to the car. I open the door and got in.

"So are you ready for the film festival?"

"Yep. C'mon Kirbs, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! woohoo."