chapter two

"aurora, it's dinner," i heard kalynn yell from downstairs. i stretched and got out of bed and walked down stairs to see then sitting at the table with some mcdonald's. i sat next to weston and they gave me the food they ordered for me.

"i saw your room it looks cool!" kalynn says and weston nodded, "thank you," i took a sip of my sprite and we did small talk while eating. you know how have we been, their youtube channel, then moving around a lot, their friends that are moving down here soon, stuff like that.

after we finished dinner kalynn said she wanted to go to bed but weston offered to drive me around austin and get used to the place i of course said yes and we left.

"any fun music you listen to?" weston asked once he plugged in his aux. "i listen to really anything except country, i like olivia rodrigo, taylor swift, sza, tyler, the creator, lil peep stuff like that," he nodded and shuffled some olivia rodrigo. i realized shortly after that that wasn't the best idea because i did get into my feels a little which i think weston noticed because he changed it to a random playlist.

"so anything new and interesting?" i asked weston. i loved asking weston about his career and stuff he likes to do, he talks passionately and it's really cute. "yeah! i've grown a lot on twitch and kalynn and i youtube's channel grown. i've also got into art, it calms me." i smiled at how passionate he talked.

"you have to show me your art sometime, knowing you i bet it's really good." he smiled. "anything new with you other then the douche ethan?" i laughed at his comment. "nothing new," i said plainly, which for the most part was true.

"are you being honest?" he asked, damn he always knew something was up. it was like a special power he's always had, ever since we were little he always knew when something was up and i always felt comfortable telling him anything, he never made me feel like a burden. it was a very nice feeling.

"i don't know i just don't get how this all happened, everyone was so good between ethan and i towards the beginning, we both communicated with each other so there were hardly any problems then all of a sudden he becomes manipulative and hardly talked to me, i can't help but think it was me. i mean it all adds up," weston looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"stop talking like that, you know that's not true. you were the best girlfriend you could be, any guy would be lucky to have that," i felt my heart melt at how he said that, he probably meant it in a friendly way though.

"thank you weston," we both exchanged smiled and good 4 u by olivia rodrigo came on and we turned it up loud and sang together loudly.

i love moments like these, we had the windows down, hands out the window, singing as loudly as possible.

the song ended and we were on our way home, i say it a successful first day in texas.

we made it home and we both separated to our rooms, i changed into pajama shorts and over sized tee. i was scrolling through tiktok finding new music and i found one that i related to a lot i put it on my alexa.

reckless by madison beer

i listened and i was singing along by the third replay. i finished it again for the third time and i saw i got a text from weston.

weston koury :)

yo everything good? i hear u singing along to a sad song, need anything?

im fine lol thanks though

ok just making sure, goodnight

night :)

i plugged my phone in and turned my light off and put new girl on to watch in the background while i fall asleep.

***

i groaned and finally woke up after on and off sleep these last couple hours. i looked at the time 6am i decided to go take a shower there was no point on going back to sleep.

i hope it's not to loud knowing westons room is on the other side of the bathroom but i wanted to take a shower so he had to deal with it. i was going to put music on but that was going to be even louder.

i got out of the shower and did my hair and some mascara and walked downstairs to weston already on the couch. "good morning," weston jumped a bit at my voice which made me laugh. "jesus you scared me, good morning. how's you sleep?" he asked patting the seat next to him on the couch.

"i slept okay, for some reason i couldn't stay asleep it was on and off sleep. what about you?"

"same way, want to go get coffee? i'm in serious need of it."

"hell yeah."

we both got up and weston grabbed the keys while i put my shoes on. weston decided to text kalynn quickly so she wouldn't worry about us if she woke up and that we will be getting her a coffee so she also won't be worry if we didn't get her one.

we got into the car and the volume was max volume making both weston and i jump then go into a fit of laughter because we forgot to turn down the music from last nights jam out session.

it was a short drive to starbucks we all ordered the same irish cream cold brew but i also got a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese. "let me have a bite," weston asked with his mouth open, i leaned over and put the bagel in front of his face. he took one of the biggest bites i've ever seen.

"you asshole that was a huge bite, you owe me another bagel," he laughed.

"fine ill get you another one next time we go."

we arrived home again and kalynn was on the counter eating some cereal, "where's my coffee?" she asked as soon as the door closed. i laughed and walked over to her with her coffee and she took a sip with a smile.

"what time did you guys wake up?" she asked while putting her coffee down.

"i woke up at six i don't know about weston." i looked at weston and he nodded, "i woke up around the same time, you?"

"i think right as you two left because i heard the door close." we all nodded and i start drinking my coffee and i finished my bagel. i went on my phone and got comfy on the couch and fell asleep yet again, the coffee didn't hit me as much as i thought it would.