chapter fifteen

* sorry for all the time skips *
// 4 days later

these past couple of days have been mentally draining, weston and i have been sneaking around trying to avoid kalynn for the last couple days. it's been very difficult.

at night one of us would sneak into each other's room either to have sex, make out, or just enjoy each other's company. we went on a night drive one night and it was nice except kalynn asked to get picked up and we had to unless we wanted her to get suspicious.

as for me, i know i'm into deep with weston. i feel happy around him, i feel calm and collected. but i know in the end i'm going to get hurt and to prevent that from getting worst i need to stop whatever is going on between us, which is going to be a really hard thing to do.

it was about 10pm, we all went into our rooms and it knew it wasn't too much longer until weston was going to show up into my room or text me to come to his room.

just as i expected there was little knocks coming from the bathroom door then weston appeared with that smile that never fails to make me happy, he walked up to me and gently pecked my lips. "i was thinking we watch some steven universe or we can watch that new space jam up to you," he smiled.

"uh actually i was wondering if we can talk?" he nodded slowly and sat down across from me. "what's up?" he asked.

"i don't really know how to begin this or even do this if i'm being honest, there's just a lot going on in my mind and i don't think i'm in the right state mentally to do this anymore. it has nothing to do with you, i just got hurt and i cant see myself being able to commit to something unless i had time for myself. i cant grow it i'm worrying about you and not me," weston's eyes became glossy and his face dropped and that smile that made me so unbelievably happy had gone away.

"you didn't have to commit to anything i thought we made it clear we weren't together? i was never going to hurt you ever and you know that."

"and i know you wouldn't but after being hurt like that i don't want to have to go through that again. i'm looking out for the both of us, you cant actually see this ending good can you?"

"yes i can actually. i told you i would wait until whenever you were ready, doesn't matter how long. this is going to end good we're both going to be happy, we just have to keep on going."

"no weston i cant. i need to have time for myself, i need to grow and get over this hurt that i've gone through and i can't do that if i'm with you, i'm sorry," all he did was nod.

"i'm gonna go to bed, i'll talk to you later," is all he said, he got up and went to his room. as soon as i heard his door close i started to cry.

i know that i'm in love with him and i would do anything to be able to fully commit to him, but i can't and it sucks to know that i can't be with the person i love because i got cheated on by someone who didn't care about me at all.

i hope weston understands that i didn't do this to hurt him, i did this to help us both. i knew that if i kept this going for much longer that i wouldn't grow and that the entire thing would blow up in our faces. i had to prevent that from happening.

weston's pov !!

i walked into my room and laid on the side aurora would usually sleep on. i don't know why i'm feeling this way over someone i wasn't fully together with but i am.

she brightens up every room she's in, the second i see her i instantly smile. i've waited so long to be able to kiss her without having to be scared, i felt at ease once her lips were on mine.

i let myself cry knowing that it'll be better to let it out then keep it in.

never would i imagine being able to say i experienced that euphoria. never out of all the people ive ever been with, have i been that happy. i felt so free, like i could breath whenever i was near her.

that's when i slowly realized i'm in love with her. out of only the couple weeks i was sneaking around with her, i fell so deep in love. of course it took her ending things for me to realize that i was in love with her, either way if she ended things or not i couldn't habe told her.

all because stupid ethan broke her heart, the sweetest person i know got her heart broken by some dude who doesn't give a shit about other people. she deserves so much better than what she got and if he didn't do anything maybe she could've gotten it.

//
BRUHHHHH ik i'm such a bitch but i had to do this so i can have a cute cliche chapter later on ;)