chapter three

i heard a door close and i woke up i looked to the side and weston was there as well waking up from a nap it seems like. "look at us sleeping and waking up at the same time," weston said with a raspy voice from sleep.

i laughed, "you fell asleep too? how far after me?" i said stretching.

"not to much later, i put your coffee in the fridge by the way so if you need another pick me up it's in there."

"thanks."

i grabbed my phone and saw it was noon, holy shit i fell asleep for a while. kalynn texted me she was going to get her nails done and that she was going to invite me but i looked peaceful sleeping, which she was right because i slept pretty well.

"i'm gonna put on adventure time, that cool?" weston asked and i nodded while scrolling on my phone. i turned my phone off to watch adventure time with weston though.

"any plans for today?" i asked weston. he shook his head.

"nope, just hanging around the house. i was hoping we can all go out to dinner tonight but i'm pretty sure kalynn needs to go back to la to work out some issues with the old apartment so that's stressing her out."

"oh no! when does she have to?"

"in the next week or so, i offered to go with but she insisted not to."

"hm i'm going to text her too, i don't want her to feel sad if i don't ask or something," weston nodded. i grabbed my phone and began texting.

kalynn koury !!

hey weston told me about u going to la again for stuff do u want me to go with you? i'll be okay with it so dw

no no it's fine really!! i want to go and you know do something for myself you know?? nothing personal to anyone just some independent stuff

okay when do u leave?

in the next week or two so we need to hang out a lot before i leave

yes yes we do

"i just talked to her she said it's okay so it looks like it'll be just you and i for a bit, she's leaving in a week or two so we have to spend time together," i said to weston who was looking like he was about to fall asleep again.

"okay sounds good," he mumbled while scrolling on his phone. i decided to go on my phone to for the rest of the time until kalynn walked in the door.

"yo yo, get up and get ready i made reservations for dinner tonight in an hour," weston jumped a bit at the new change of moods in the house. weston and i were both very exhausted and just wanted to relax while kalynn was in a jumpy mood.

"okay i'm going to go get ready," i got up and went to my room. i didn't know what i was going to wear like is a causal or formal thing so i decided to text kalynn and ask her.

kalynn koury !!

casual or formal look tonight??

i'm going casual but like cute, wanna match?

yes yes yes  come to my room with options then we will look in my closet once we pick

not even a couple seconds later kalynn walks in with two different outfits picked out, "here's what i was already thinking of," she sat them down on my bed and i looked.