chapter twenty-one

"i've missed this," weston mumbled.

after the dance we were all exhausted so kalynn went to her room and weston and i went to his. his arm is around my shoulder and im cuddled into his side while playing with his fingers.

"i've missed you, im still so sorry for ending this and hurting you," i replied quietly.

"no it's okay, you needed your time and look it worked out in the long run didn't it?" i nodded and smiled.

my eyes started to close and i felt myself becoming very tired, "goodnight i love you," i said. "goodnight i love you," then i fell asleep.

*  *  *

i opened my eyes and looked around to see a peaceful weston sleeping. his lips parted ever so slightly, his eyes closed and light snores coming from his mouth.

i grabbed my phone and took a picture of him and i, my tired state and weston's peaceful sleeping state. i saved the photo to my camera roll and decided to scroll through my phone for a bit.

once it hit fifteen minutes of me being on my phone i decided to get up. there was no sign of weston waking up soon and since he was so peaceful i decided to leave him be.

i opened his door and closed it quietly then i heard talking from downstairs so i walked down there and saw kalynn talking to a guy? "oh my god aurora! this is hoover!! he came early! is weston up?" i shook my head and smiled walking up to hoover.

"hey! nice to meet you, i'm hoover!" he said sticking his hand out for a handshake. "hey! i'm aurora! nice to meet you, do you guys want me to go wake weston up? he's out cold but i think he'll be happy hoover's here," i said and they both nodded.

"wait your weston's girlfriend right?" hoover asked and i nodded with a smile. i walked upstairs back to weston's room and he was still sleeping peacefully.

i got sat down next to him and placed a soft kiss to his forehead, "weston wake up someone's here to see you," he slowly opened his eyes and groaned. "who is it? i want to stay in bed and sleep."

"hm are you sure? hoover's here to see you," he got up quickly and i saw a huge smile plastered on his face. he threw a shirt on and quickly ran down the stairs.

i got up and walked downstairs to weston and hoover doing a bro hug with smiles on their faces. "man i'm so glad you're here! why didn't you say anything?" weston asked.

"duh it was a surprise!" weston laughed and grabbed my hand to bring me closer to him. "how long you two been together?" hoover asked. "one day! but like we had a mini thing going for about a month then took a three month break and as of yesterday we're official! a bit complicated but i'm glad it worked out in the end," weston said with a huge smile.

"happy for you man! you're glowing! look at the glow!" i laughed at hoover and then we all moved to the couch to catch up and get to know one another, weston laid between my thighs and i played with his hair as we all talked.

"yo i got invited to a lake party tomorrow, you guys all down?" kalynn asked and we all nodded. "sounds like fun! i can finally use that new swimsuit i bought," i said and weston did the "score" thing with his arm.

"and i get to see this beautiful girl in a hot swimsuit! nice!" i laughed. "so hoover how long have you known weston and kalynn?" i asked. "maybe a year? maybe less? we met during quarantine through aksel, which i'm assuming you already knew. how long have you know them?"

"uh maybe ten years? i've been friends with them for a really long time, i don't know if we wanna count the two years that i lost most of my contact with them but i would say ten years."

"man that's crazy," weston says and kalynn nods. "that really is, a decade? i cant believe that," kalynn joins in. i smile at the memories and at the fact i've known them for so long.

"do you guys wanna go out for dinner tonight?" kalynn asks which we all reply with yes's. "well since hoover now lives here and i'll see him at dinner i'm going back to bed! aurora you joining me?" weston says getting up from between my legs. "sure, see you two later!" i say knowing that kalynn and hoover might want some alone time to talk and stuff.

weston grabs my hand and we walk back upstairs to his room and get back under covers. weston wraps is arms around my waist and lays his head on my stomach almost falling asleep instantly.

i close my eyes too and decided to go back to sleep with weston.

//

TWO ?? CHAPTERS LEFT [ maybe one maybe three not sure yet ] BUT IM SO EXCITED FOR MY NEXT BOOK AH