chapter four

"bro what!! how is that even fucking possible?!" i yelled at the tv. it was about 4pm and weston, kalynn, and i were playing mario kart on the switch. kalynn laughed, "i'm a god at mario kart i've told you both this before, but no one believes me," she laughed as weston rolled his eyes playfully.

"you said that but whenever we were at the lake house you always lost, this is only the first game," weston explained.

as we kept going on through the games kalynn only one game, weston won three, and i won five. westons also been acting very sweet towards me, which i mean nothing new but it's more often than usual. i just take it as a friendly thing.

"bro what!! how'd you just win that?!" kalynn yelled. i laughed as weston and i high-fived, i got first he got second while kalynn got last.

"you got way to cocky in the beginning miss kalynn koury! what did you expect? i told you i was good, shoulda believed me," i snickered.

"i knew she was lying i saw how she played at the lake house years ago," weston added on as kalynn flipped us off.

"your such assholes you know? i'm done playing this shit and i'm going to go get myself something to drink, whos with me?!" she said standing up. i gave weston a look and we both got up with her.

"can we film this maybe? we can introduce aurora to the channel?" weston asked and they both looked at me and i shrugged, "i don't see why not?" they both smiled and weston grabbed the camera and kalynn grabbed the keys.

"i get shotgun!" i yelled, kalynn high-fived me and weston groaned. we all got in the car and weston turned the camera on once we left our street. "hey guys it's weston koury! first coffee cam where i'm driving!!! look no hands!!" he said with a smile from ear to ear.

"oh look we just ran over somebody," i pointed at a random person and they both laughed, "aurora miller, everybody!! take the camera!!" he handed and it over to me and i smiled wide, "hey guys, look i'm the passenger next to the beautiful kalynn koury," she smiled, "stop making me blush," i pointed the camera to her.

"why am i filming this i thought i was the guest?" i said giving the camera back to weston. "today we are going to try this new boba place, but it has coffee in it so it is still a coffee cam," weston then stopped the camera but he was still his happy self even off camera.

that's something i like about both of them, they don't fake a face. if their both not okay they don't film or anything, they know when to take breaks and they give the people their true selfs.

"aurora? are you gonna try it?" weston asked.

"i might not get my own, i'll try kalynn's."

"she apparently already had it, don't worry you can have a sip of mine though," i nodded with a smile. i pulled up the menu on my phone and decided i was going to get a iced coffee, simple but i know i'd like it.

"okay let's go in," kalynn said as we parked the car. we all jumped out and walked in. it was a very cute cafe area and it had a lot of pastry's, "i think i'm going to get this powdered almond bread," weston nodded. "i'm getting this matcha thing, bite for bite?" i nodded.

we ordered and all got our stuff and got in the car. "let's try the pastry's at home," weston said and i nodded. "okay guys i got the coffee boba thing while these two sticked with their iced coffee," kalynn and i shared a smile.

"first sip!" we all said in unison as we took the first sip of our drinks. "okay this is not that good, aurora try," weston said handing me the boba. i was debating on wiping off the straw but i just took a sip, a whole bunch of chewy boba went in my mouth with a lot of pure black coffee. i almost gagged which made weston laugh, "gross right?" i nodded. "me and you can share my drink," i said. "it's fine," i gave him a look and he nodded and mouthed thank you.

we stopped filming until we got home, just listened to music the rest of the way. we walked in and set the camera down by the fireplace, i pulled out my bread and weston moved next to me.

"i'll take the bite first, first bite!" i took a bite and it tasted so good, much better then the boba. i nodded, "so good, try," i put the bread in front of his mouth and he opened it wide and took a bite, "o-m-g so yummy!" i laughed and gave it to kalynn, "this is good, i'll put the rest on the counter," i nodded.

weston pulled out his matcha cookie, "first bite," he made a face and he clearly didn't like it. he shook his head, "nope, nope, it's gross," he shoved it in my face and i hesitated to take a bite but i did anyways, it was utterly disgusting. "gross, gross get that away from me," he laughed and put it on the counter.

we decided to dance to the hashtag sisters as the outro, weston stopped the camera and we all laughed. "that was a lot of fun, thank you guys," i said sitting down smiling. i enjoyed that so much. "you know you can join any time, literally anytime. your always welcome," weston said with a smile. "thank you," i smiled.

we all finished off the night with salad and some youtube, successful day.

//

stop i actually love this chapter