chapter eight

"aurora, wake up," i heard a voice whisper into my ear. i groaned and opened my eyes automatically being blinded by the sunlight from the living room. "we both fell asleep in the living room, i thought i'd wake you up so we can fall asleep later, plus i was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tonight?" weston spoke normally.

"i'd love that," i said raspy from sleep with a smile. i kissed him softly, "i'm going to go take a shower," i got up feeling the rush of cold air hit me after being in that warm blanket.

"let me join?" weston smirked.

"save that for later tonight," i walked away leaving weston with so many thoughts from what i said. i chose a tight red dress with black heels that have straps up to my ankles as my outfit for tonight. i grabbed the dress and decided to grab a lingerie set to go underneath as a surprise for later. i also grabbed my makeup bag and stepped into the bathroom.

i peeled off my pajamas and stepped in the shower, turning the water into very hot water in hopes to warm me up from the cold air surrounding me.

i shaved every part of my body, even though i didn't want to but knowing how things might go later i decided too. i don't like how it's normalized to have to shave if you're going to have sex, but i don't do it just for him i do it for me too.

i stepped out of the shower immediately feeling that cold air hit me again. i grabbed my towels and wrapped one around my hair and one around my body. i grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and flossed.

i put highlighter, mascara, lipstick, and eyeliner on my face, moisturized my skin and put my clothes on. putting the lingerie on was more difficult then i remembered it being, i only wore it when i first started dating ethan but we didn't have sex a lot towards the end because well he did it with other people instead of me.

i walked out of the bathroom putting my heels on and grabbed my phone to text weston.

weston koury

yo you ready?

yep i'm in the living room

i grabbed my wallet and left my room. i walked downstairs to weston in black jeans and a white button up with a gold chain, something i didn't expect weston wearing but wasn't complaining either.

"you look very pretty miss aurora miller," weston said walking up to me grabbing my waist smiling up at me.

"and you look very handsome mr weston koury," i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. the very light kiss turned heated very quickly, i pulled away, "save that for later, let's go," i smiled at him and he smirked while grabbing the keys.

i opened the front door and walked to the car, weston shortly behind me closing and locking the house door. "i call aux!!" i said and plugged in my phone to the aux cord.

the first song to play was cooler than me by mike posner, "throwback!!" weston yelled while leaving the driveway.

"if i could write you a song to make you fall in love, i would already have you but under my arm," weston and i sang together. he rolled down the windows and i let my hand out while singing the song.

good upbeat songs kept on playing that we both sang along to, it was a nice time. we drove to this fancy restaurant, something i'd never expect but really happy and grateful he would do something like this for me.