Chapter 1

The little girl ran around with the biggest smile on her face.

Daddy, daddy.

She shouted as she wanted me to come and join her. I laughted and I ran up to her and picked her up. My heart leaped in my chest as a feeling of contentment spread through my body.

*crickle crackle*

I heard from behind. Turning around I saw my pregnant girlfriend. A smile made it's way onto my face but it was quickly wiped off. In a blink of an eye my girlfriend and little girl disappeared. I blink a couple more times and find myself in the middle of the woods.

Daddy, daddy.

The little girl's voice rang through my ears. I viciously looked around trying to spot her but she is not there. Tears leave my eyes as I ran through the woods with no direction. Searching high and low for my daughter, I forget that my girlfriend had gone missing too.

Daddy, daddy.

I heard her little voice again but this time it was laced in pain. She soundedas if she had lost all hope in me finding her. Run...Run. I told myself. Everything came to a halt as I was now faced with a little cabin. Quickly I made my way inside but I was once again stopped by the horrors inside.

Blood... blood... blood...

Gushing out of my little princess. Falling on my knees I crawled to her. Tears streamed down my face like endless rivers. I looked up and through my teary eyes I saw my beloved girlfriend tied to a chair grieving over her child. Standing up I made my way to her but again she vanished. Running around like a mad man I searched for her in the damned cabin. My final stop was the kitchen where I found her. Sobs made their way out of my mouth as I had to mourn another loss. I fell onto my knees as I could not take the pain anymore. I cried out loud as if there was no tomorrow.

-

"Jin, Jin." I hear my name being called out but I didn't know from where.

"Jin, baby." I heard the voice once again but this time it came up with someone shaking me.

Snapping my eyes open I sat up immediately. I looked in all directions in search of the horror show but there was none. I looked to my left and found my girlfriend seating there eyeing me worriedly. As I looked into her eyes something broke in me and the water works began. I wrapped my arms around her as I sobbed into her neck.

It was all just a dream. NO... It was a nightmare.

Crying my eyes out on my girlfriend's shoulder I tried to forget the dream. But how could I forget it when it was the only thing on my mind. Slowly pulling away from her embrace I looked up into her eyes. They were filled with concern.

"Jin, my love what is wrong?" She asked.

I to continued stare at her as I debated whether or not to tell her what happened. After all those bad things did happen to her.

"Nothing." I lied as I looked away for a brief moment. Looking back at her I could see a look of hurt on her face. She probably thought that I did not trust her. She said nothing as she tucked herself back into the blanket ready to sleep. Slowly but surely she fell back into her slumber while I on the other hand laid silently staring at the ceiling. Thoughts ran through my head like a toy train.

Hours upon hours went by without me having a single shut eye. I looked to my left only to see Soomin still sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened. I couldn't help but envy her peaceful slumber. Wishing to close my eyes and not have flash backs of that horrid nightmare.

As the sun came up sleep had still not claimed me so I decided to stop wasting my time laying there and just go make breakfast. A shiver ran down my spine as I walked out of the room. Clearing my head of all bad thoughts I began to make breakfast. Eggs and bacon just what the doctor called for.

Just as I had set the table Soomin walked down the stairs. Kissing me on the cheek before she ran out the door without a word. Again I had breakfast alone. I mean could she not at least try to talk with me before she went to work. I was probably overreacting. I thought to myself as I finished my breakfast and headed off to work.

***

Tick Tock

All I could do was listen to the clock. Since the moment I stepped into my office I could not focus on anything but the damn dream. More like a nightmare though.

Pushing my papers aside I stood up to pace around the office for a little in hopes of clearing my head. But the thing I could not get out of my head was the fact that the girl in the dream was not Soomin.

Did that mean we were going to breakup?

What the hell am I thinking? That dream was not going to come true. I should just stop thinking about it.

Deciding that I was not going to get anywork done today. I left the office. Along the way I met my P.A. I told her to cancel all the meetings I had and left in a rush.

I walked to a near by park. It gave me a sense of peace as I passed by the green trees. Familes enjoying their time together and children just running around.

Just as I continued walking I spotted a familliar face walking in my direction. Her smile so bright it nearly blinded me. Everything about her just screaming beautiful.

I felt my heart skip a beat when we neared each other. My heart telling me to smile at her but my mind was going crazy with the thoughts that... that

She is the girl from my dream...