Chapter 5

My whole body just stopped functioning as I continued to stare at her in astonishment. I could not believe that the girl I had been searching for all these days was standing in front of me now.

"Excuse me sir." She said awkwardly before turning to leave but I just grabbed her wrist not wanting her to go.

"WAIT!" I yelled for no apparent reason which shocked her but she kept it together.

"Yes sir... what can I do for you?" She asked in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard while still giving me the weird look from earlier.

It felt like I stopped breathing when she looked me directly in the eyes. I immediately lost the words I was going to say as I looked into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered my apology not having anything else to say from my mind as I continued to look at her.

"It's okay sir. Now if you will excuse me I have to go." With that she began to walk away. I had the urge to call her again but stopped myself as I knew that I would freeze up and look like a complete idiot in front of her.

I continued to watch her every move until she disappeared from my sight. Only when she was gone did notice that she was wearing a nurse's uniform. I guess she worked here then.

In the back of my mind I felt like I was forgetting something. My eyes then widened as remembered that Soomin had ran off earlier. I immediately took off as well.

I looked around for a bit until I found her in a deserted park. My heart broke at the sight of her.

Even though my feelings for her had changed over the past year I still cared about her. I could not imagine the pain that she was feeling.

"Soomin-ah please don't cry." I tried to touch her but she jerked away from me almost immediately.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She roared at me. Never in my life had I ever seen her as mad as she was at that moment. She looked like a totally different person.

"Soomin please." I tried to touch her again but moved away just as fast as before.

"PLEASE WHAT JIN? YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO WAS TOLD THAT YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS! IT WAS ME! YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN OR NOT TO CRY. YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO HAVE A BABY OF YOUR OWN... I DON'T... it... i-it was all I ever wanted not I can't even have that..." She began to break down again and this time she fell on her knees.

I attempted to put my hand on her shoulder but she swatted it away.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" She fired up again before getting up and standing right infront of me. She didn't even give me the chance to speak before she started again.

"AND DON'T THINK THAT I DID NOT NOTICE THAT YOU DID NOT WANT TO HAVE A BABY. I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY THAT THE IDEA IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE!" She continued yelling.

My heart broke that she was right but what she was not right about was me being happy that she was going through this.

"You are right Soomin. I am not ready to have a baby but I am not happy that you recieved such horrible. I feel sad that you are sad and that you are crying. Please don't ever think that I am happy that you are in pain. My heart breaks at every tear that you shed. Please just let me give you the comfort that you deserve." I said and opened my arms for her to step into my embrace.

Not even a second later she jumped into my arms bawling her eyes out. I began comforting her not really knowing what more to say as she cried loudly in my arms. At one point she began breathing heavily and that's when I decided to say something.

"Soomin-ah, please calm down. Everything will be alright." I said and kissed the top of her head which seemed to calm her down a bit.

"B-but how?" She asked in baby like voice which cracked at the end. It seemed like she was going to start crying again.

"We could adopt a baby. It does not have to be our own blood for the baby to be our. Or we could see if there are any treatments that could help you have baby. Soomin there are many ways to have a baby so please don't be sad." I kissed her head again which seemed to calm her down completely.

"You... you w-won't get tired of me Even if I can give you a b-baby?" She asked hesitantly.

"Os course not Soomin. I love you and I will never get tired of you. So let's get up and go back to the doctor before she thinks that I ran away as well. " I said with a chuckle which made her laugh a bit as well.

We then got up and walked back into the hospital.