Chapter 17

"Are you okay?" Jin asked as he walked into Y/N's room.

It was the middle of the night and he went to get water but noticed that her bedroom light was on.

"Yeah... it's just that the baby is kicking way too had and I can't sleep." She responded before letting out a moan of pain as she felt another harsh kick.

Jin immediately walked over to her and sat beside her. He began to rub her tummy which surprisingly helped. She looked at him in shock as the kicks subsided.

"Wow, how did you do that?" Y/N asked as she continued to look at him while he sent her a cocky smile.

"Well my princess can only be calmed by her handsome daddy, isn't that right my baby girl?" He asked and leaned toward her stomach recieving a little kick by his hand as if she was responding.

"That's my baby!" Jin giggled before pecking Y/N's stomach where he had felt the kick which shocked Y/N slightly.

"W-what was that?" Y/N asked in shock and Jin looked her questionably before realizing what he had just done.

"Ah... s-sorry... I was caught up in the moment." He responded awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah... it alright." Y/N replied just as awkward.

The two stayed in an awkward silence until Jin decided that it was best for him to go back to bed but what they didn't know was that someone had been watching their whole interaction and was now burning with a deep hate.

***

"Don't you think it's trashy of you to go after men who are already in a relationship?" Soomin asked walking into the living room interuppting Y/N who had been watching tv.

"W-what?" Y/N asked not understanding what Soomin was on about.

"I am asking why you want to take Jun away from me. You know he is my boyfriend yet you are trying to seduce him." Soomin said this time her voice sounding low and harsh.

"What are you talking about? I'm not trying to take Jin away from you." Y/N responded as she slowly stood up.

"I saw you with Jin last night. How can you stoop so low to try and steal someone's boyfriend?!" She exclaimed angrily stepping toward Y/N who in turn took a step back.

"Soomin, I am not trying t-" Y/N started but her words were soon cut off by a stinging pain on her cheek.

Her hand soon went up to her face to touch the part of her face that her as she slowly turned to look back at Soomin. She looked st her in shock not believing what had just happened. This was the first time Soomin had ever hurt her physically. Even she had a shocked look on her face but it was soon replaced by hate.

"Don't ever let me hear you saying my name out of that disgusting mouth of yours. We are not equals and you better know your place." She spat out before walking away leaving Y/N still shocked.

***

"Can I please talk to you?" Y/N asked as soon as Jin stepped into the house.

Soomin had left the house a few hours ago and this was her only chance to tell Jin about what had happened.

"Not now..." He said said as he gently pushed her aside to walk to his room but Y/N stopped him by grabbing hold of his wrist.

"Please it's something really important." She pleaded with him but from the look on his face she could see that he was not having it.

"Y/N I am tired right now. Please just leave me alone. We can talk tomorrow." He said shrugging of her hands but she just grabbed his hand again.

She knew that if she waited for the next day then he would just not listen to her again and Soomin would probably be home. She wouldn't get the chance to say anything.

"Please Jin." She begged.

"I SAID TOMORROW!" He yelled before harshly pulling his his wrist out of her hands making her almost lose her balance.

Tears began to weld up her eyes as she regained her balance and looked at him. She watched how his angry expression turned immediately into one of regret. He reached out for her but she took a step back.

"Y-Y/N I'm sor-" she didn't wait for him to complete his sentence as she ran back to her room where she locked the door before laying on her bed and cried her eyes out.

This truly was a bad idea. She shouldn't have moved into this house where she was unwanted and felt like an outcast. Since she had moved here she had only felt unhappy.

"Y/N please open the door... I'm so sorry!" She heard Jin say as he knocked on her door.

How ironic that he was no longer tired and now he was the one begging to talk to her. She just ignored him not even bothering to listen to him as she cried.

She wondered how she was going to survive the next three months if this was how poorly they treated her. She also questioned if she wanted to give the baby away to them anymore.