Chapter 21

"No." She answered plainly.

Jin blinked his eyes quickly not believe what he had just heard.

What?" He asked in slight shock.

"No. I will not be your girlfriend but I will forgive you." She said.

"But why not?" He asked in almost a whine like tone making her glare at him.

"Firstly be happy that I forgave you and secondly I don't want to be your girlfriend. Remember that you broke up with your girlfriend of many years just a few days ago. Also just because I forgave you doesn't mean that I will forget everything you've done. If you even want to stand a chance with me then you will have to work your butt off for it." She explained before pushing him out of the way so that she could go back to the living room.

"I will win your heart." He whispered to himself before going to join her on the couch.

***

"Are you sure you will be alright by yourself?" Jin asked as he put on his watch.

This morning he had gotten a call from work about an emergency and he had to go there immediately but was worried about leaving the currently nine month pregnant Y/N alone.

"Ya just leave already. I will be just fine on my own." She responded angrily not even bothering to look at him which made him sigh.

She was a week overdue and boy was she pissed off. She really wanted this baby out of her. She also made sure that if she was miserable then Jin would be just as miserable as well.

"Okay, if you need anything and I mean anything the-" he started but was cut off.

"Yeah... yeah. Just leave already. Your voice is annoying me." She grumbled.

"Okay bye." He said before walking out the front door.

This made Y/N sigh in both relief and frustration as she looked down at her stomach before rubbing it gently.

"When are you planing to come out baby?" She asked before sighing again and looking back at the tv.

About ten minutes later she heard the door bell ring making her internally curse whoever it was because now she had to stand up. She breathed in heavily before slowly standing up.

"I swear if Jin forgot his keys again then I am going to kill him." She mumbled as she walked toward the door.

"What the hell do you w-" her words were cut off as she saw who it was after opening the door.

She felt her heart drop as she saw the woman standing there dressed in all black with a sinister smile on her face.

"S-Soomin..." She stuttered taking a step back which made the other woman let out an amused giggle.

"Its so nice to see you again Y/N... oh and look at you just about to pop any minute now." She said pointing at Y/N's stomach.

"W-what are you doing here?" Y/N asked deciding to put on a brave face even though she felt like she was about to be crippled by her own fear.

"Well I just came back to claim what is rightfully mine since you decided to take everything from me including my boyfriend who you swore you were not try to seduce." She said bitterly before lunging at Y/N.

Before Y/N could even react Soomin covered her nose and mouth with a cloth making her world fade away into nothing but darkness.

"You are going to pay dearly for the pain you've caused me little Y/N."