Chapter 23

"You hear that Jinnie... it's our baby... it's still a girl but I don't care now because of how cute she is." Soomin cried making Jin's blood boil.

"Soomin please tell me that they are both alright." He asked softly swallowing his anger.

"They are alright... well the baby is alright as for Y/N, she is currently bleeding out." She answered casually make his face drain of all it's colour.

He pressed down of the gas making the car speed. He did not care if he went to jail later on as long as he got there in time to save the two most important people in his life.

"Please help her Soomin... please stop the bleeding." He begged as more tears clouded his vision.

He tried his best to stop them but it was proven very useless as they came back.

"Now why would I go and do that Jin. She is meant to die... well goodbye since you not going to congratulate me on becoming a mother." She said and hung up but not before he heart a faint 'save Byeol' coming from an exhausted Y/N.

He punched the steering wheel as he sped up even more. He prayed that he would make it there before it was too late.

***

On the other side Y/N layer on the bed dazed with black dots beginning to cloud her vision but her eyes remained on the silhouette of Soomin who was carrying her new born. She wanted to hold her so badly but she knew it was not a possibility at this point.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she just prayed that Jin would make it here in time to save their child. She had no hope for herself anymore.

"Byeol." She whispered as she fought her hardest to day awake.

At the same moment she promised herself that she would only go when she saw that her baby was safe.

Soomin looked at her in disgust as she heard her whispered something.

"You are so pathetic." She said to Y/N before looking back at the baby

A huge smile formed on her lips as she felt herself fall in love with the little girl. She was the prettiest baby she had ever seen.

"You are so beautiful, my love." She whispered to the baby before kissing her forehead and sitting on the couch that was near the window. She just sat admiring the little baby while Y/N slowly bled out on the bed.

***

Jin parked the car infront of the building before racing out and into the building while following the directions on his phone. His heart was racing as he could only pray that he made it there on time.

When he got to the door he did not waste a second as he kicked the door down startling the woman on the couch.

"Ah Jin I knew you would come." She said as she took up carefully.

Jin froze in his spot as he looked at the blanket in her arms. The blanket that was wrapped around his little princess.

"Do you want to see put baby?" Soomin asked as she watched him cautiously.

Her words snapped him out of his daze and immediately his eyes travelled to the bed where a bloody Y/N laid. He felt his stomach turn at the amount of blood that was on her and surrounded her. Never in his life had he seen so much blood.

"Y/N..." He heartbrokenly whispered her name as tears filled his eyes once again.

She looked so broken and he thought that she had passed out but she didn't. She just laid silently on the bed as she waited for her baby to be saved.

Soomim...p-please...please let me save her and I promise that I will do whatever you want." He begged as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

He knew he was not in a position to do anything wreckless because she was holding the most important thing in his life. He could not put her life in anymore danger than it already was.

"No!" She yelled startling the baby in her arms who immediately started crying.

"No...no baby please don't cry." She soothed the baby hoping that it would calmed her down but it didn't.

"Soomin I beg you... please save her. T-thats all I ask for... please... and I swear that I will give you the perfect family that you deserve... w-well get married and even move out of the country with the baby... please... p-pleae just save her." He begged as sobs escaped his throat.

She looked at him for a second before turning to look at Y/N.

"You promise that we will get married and you will do whatever I want?" She questioned making him nod immediately.

She sighed before walking up to him and handing him the still crying baby who immediately quietened down when she was in her father's loving arms. Soomin hesitantly walked back to Y/N and immediately began to tend to her.

"I've stopped the bleeding." She said still in the process of patching Y/N up.

Jin took this as his opportunity to do something. He looked to his side and noticed a small unplugged lamp. He quietly shifted the baby to one arm before carefully picking it up and stalking toward Soomin. His steps were slow as he did not want to her to notice what he was doing.

When he got to her he raised the lamp before violently swinging it at her. It it her in the back of the head knocking her unconscious.

He body fell to the ground but he could care less as he rushed to Y/N's side.

"Y/N please wake up... please you need to see the baby." He begged as he caressed her cheek.

"J-Jin..." She question her voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes! Yes... Y/N please open your eyes. You can die now. The baby... Byeol, she needs you... please... you need to see our princess... please I need you... Y-Y/N please I haven't even had my chance yet..." He cried and put his forehead against hers making sure not to crush their baby in the process.

Where the hell were the police and paramedics? Why did they always have to arrive when everything was done?

"I-I'll be y-your... your girlfriend Jin... I-I love you and Byeol s-so much... mak...make sure t-to tell her f-for... me alright." She whispered before fading into the welcoming darkness leaving the distraught man.