Happy End? 1 (Alice's return from the farm)

I always wanted to write about how they came back together in season 4 (after they broke up in season 3) + i think this story is going to have more parts <3

"Mom!!" Betty yelled after she heard a shoot and run as fast as possible upstairs where edgars rocket was.
"Edgar ascended" Alice said with a shook on her face

Right after that Charles came with his crew. "Are you guys alright? Do you need a doctor or something?" he asked Betty and Alice.
"No we're fine!" Alice answered. Betty just nod her head
"Alright, you need to leave as fast as possible. Alice thanks for your help ,you're done for now. Outside the building is waiting a car for you. They will bring you to a safe place. Charles said.
Betty and Alice nodded.
------------
Alice sat right next to Betty and saw a little chuckle on her face. 
"Do you know where we're going?" Alice asked confused.
Betty didn't answer the question which made Alice think her daughter may knew where they were going...

After a while the car stopped.
Alice knew this place to well. It was her house! She took a deep breath.
"It's going to be fine, mom" Betty told her mom and took her hand.
Alice really didn't want to go in that house again. It was her past, wasn't it?

Jughead was waiting for them outside.
"Hey Betty, hey misses Coop- I mean Smith--"
"Hey Jughead" Alice said with a little smile on her face.

As soon as she entered the house she saw FP sitting ,maybe waiting for her at the table.
He was in his uniform probably because he just went home.

Betty and Jughead walked over to the table where FP has been sitting and set down.
Alice joined them.

There was a huge silence. Noone wanted to talk at this moment until Jughead broke the silence with a question.

"How long have you been trapped in that room where Betty found you?"
"Uhh...probably two days..."
"Jeez--" Jughead looked at his dad and noticed he looked worried about what Alice had just said.
Of course he tried to not make it obvious that he has been worried about what Alice words but his face told Jughead everything.

"I'm so sorry mom!" Betty said and looked at her mom worried.
"Actually--its okay...i'm okay!"
"If there is anything that we can do for you we're here for you miss Smith. You can stay here for a while"

Alice gave a look at Jughead and then at FP who was sitting infront of her.

"I can sleep at the couch for a while so you can have the bed" FP said while looking down after he said the half of the sentence.

As soon as Alice wanted to say something Betty's Phone started ringing. "Sorry, I have to take this" she said and left the room.
Again the silence returned until Betty went back to tell them who just had called.

"Charles just called. He said that he's going to bring your stuff here, mom..." Betty paused.
"And he said that one of us has to cooperate with the FBI and tell them where exactly we have been trapped and where Edgar got shot."

"Oh okayy" Alice seemed like it was the last thing she wanted to do now.

"If you want I can go mom so you can rest a little" she told her mom.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah...you know I love doing these things and I think Jugh would love to come with me too so he can write in his story about that" she said and looked at Jughead.
"I'd love to!" Jughead said

Alice nodded "Well, then..."