Falice in the 50s

This is Chapter happens in 7x20! As we know Alice ended up and with another man but I'd like to change the Story. What if she stopped sending postcards to Betty because she met Fp and didn't die? (Betty never said that she died)
Enjoy reading 🤍

To my beloved Daughter Betty Cooper

Dear Betty
Today I moved into Greg St Clairs house.
It's in New York Manhattanstreet 45.
I know you're really busy with collage at this moment but I'm waiting for your answer.
Greg promised me that we travel around the world. I will send you allot of postcards so you won't miss it!
He's really sweet and treats me wonderful. He even helps me to do the dishes! Can you believe that?
I have to say I'm really happy with him.
Tomorrow we're going on vacation that means I will be gone for 2 weeks but I will make sure that we'll be home on Thanksgiving so we can celebrate with you!
I can't wait to see you again.
I love you so much
~Alice

Alice's POV:
A few months ago I told Betty about this man Greg St Clair. I told her that we got married and how much I loved him.
I just want her to know that I am happy after all the drama and my divorce with Hal.
But am I really happy?

I have to be honest:
I haven't told Betty everything about my new marriage.
Yes,Greg is a nice man.
He can be a real gentleman. And I always knew Betty's biggest wish for me was that a man would take care of me.
She didn't want me to be alone for the rest of my life.

But I feel like Greg isn't the right man for me. 
This whole marriage thing was something he brought up for a better image for himself.
I only agreed because I was scared...
Scared to be alone again...without anyone by my side. The only thing I've always wanted was to feel loved.

At first I was really happy with him but then I noticed that Greg loved to be seen by other people.
He bought me new dresses and jewellery so I look like a trophy who belongs to him.
He tried to change allot about me and my appearance. And yes he probably liked me but I feel like that wasn't
.....love.

I lied to Betty and I feel bad but I don't want her or anyone else to worry.
Greg doesn't want to travel around the world with me. Well not like I imagined. He wants everything to be luxurious and expensive.
I like luxury don't get me wrong but that's too much.

Our relationship became toxic. Not that he abused me or something but I felt manipulated by him and like he just wants a wife to be seen...

We got into a  fight and I told him I can't do this anymore...pretending to be happy when I'm actually not. He wasn't really understanding towards me so I told him that I need a break.

Since I had my own bank account I got a ticket to get out of New York. I left everything behind even my notes with the Betty's collage adress and my job.
I wanted to restart my life.
Once again...

There she was in Riverdale again. She wanted to be somewhere where she felt at home.
A few things changed in Riverdale but it was still the same. Her old house wasn't visited for a long time. But it was too painful for her to step in that house. So she decided to spend the nights in a hotel for a few days.

At first I didn't know what to do here again but that changed fast.
There was a party at Pops and I knew there will be people that I might know so I decided to go there.

As soon as I arrived I saw allot of familiar faces. And I felt this happiness...
I looked over and there was Mary Andrews. I know we haven't talked for a long time but I decided to make the first move.