Secrets part 1

Alice had free this week and so did FP.
They were living together for a couple of weeks in the Cooper-Jones house after they discussed a few things and knew they can't live without each other.

Alice was tired this day and decided to take a nap for a few hours while FP was sitting on the couch watching TV.

Alice made her way upstairs and wanted to change her clothes. After something felt down the ground and broke.
It was loud enough that FP could hear it downstairs.

«Alice?»,he asked but got no answer.
FP made his way upstairs to check out if everything was fine while she was already picking up some of the broken pieces.

Some of the pieces were landed under the bed so she wanted to pick them up as she saw allot of empty alcohol bottles -probably hidden by someone- under the bed.

At the same moment FP came in.
«Alice is everything okay? I heard-»
He stopped as he realised she found his empty alcohol bottles.

Alice was silent for a few seconds. She was shocked about the fact that he started drinking again. She turned her head to face him

«Seriously?» , she said in a broken tone.
«Alice...» ,he started.
«No...don't»
She got up , left the room and went downstairs.
FP followed her.

"«Alice! I can explain-»
«No!», she said almost yelling.
«I-I didn't know what to do. This whole situation with Hiram and my job is hard for me.»
He made a short break
«Look... it was just some alcohol...not a big deal»

«Not a big deal? Just alcohol?! Are you kidding me?»
Alice's eyes filled with anger.
«There were a bunch of bottles under our bed...when were you gonna tell me if I didn't found out?»
Alice voice started shaking.

«Alice please-»
She interrupted him. She wasn't able to understand why he would do that again.
«You were once alcoholic...»
She made a break.
«FP, you lost your family including Jughead...You promised me and everyone you won't ever drink again!»
Alice took a deep breath.
«You are the damn sheriff ! You will lose your job and...and everything!» , she told him almost crying and in anger.

FP raised his voice at her:
«Then stop worrying so much about me! You-» FP wanted to tell her «You are too worried» but instead he made a move that  remembered Alice from her past with Hal.

«No...please don't hit me. I promise I won't do it again...»
She seemed scared and stepped back.
Alice knew he would never hit her but it just came out of her mouth.

FP stood there shooked. His face switched from angry and miss understood to worried.
He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out for a few seconds.

-Hurting her? He could never hurt her! He loved her too much to hurt her.-
Alice let a tear fall down her cheek...

«Alice I would never hurt you I-»
FP stopped for a few seconds.
«Did he...»
-he wasn't even able to finish his sentence.-
«-hurt you?"»
FP asked in a sad but also worried tone.
Alice knew exactly he meant Hal.

Alice was looking away and nodded slowly.
FP's heart broke into a million pieces.
-Just to think about the fact that someone would ever hurt her.-

«Alice...I-»
«No.»
She wanted to leave but FP was grabbing her hand to tell her to stay.
«Alice please...»
«Don't touch me!» , she almost yelled at him and left the house crying.