Happy end? 3

They couldn't stop kissing eachother. Her hands were touching his face now while he touched her wrists.
They made their way to the couch without breaking the kiss.
Alice pushed him on the couch and got on the top of him so she can sit on his lap.
She started unbottoning his uniform that he had on.

Both of them seemed like they really enjoyed eachother's company.
FP started kissing her neck while she was still busy with unbottoning his uniform.

They looked into eachother's eyes and kissed again.
Now it was FPs turn to take off her clothes.
He looked at her as if he asked if he has the permission to take off her clothes.
She just gave him that "do it" look by raising her eyebrows.

They haven't said a single word since they started kissing. They haven't been good with words even though they knew how important it was to talk so they could improve their relationship.

He took off her shirt and started kissing her lips again. As he wanted to take off her jeans he saw the bruises on her stomach and her wrists.
How hasn't he noticed that before? he asked himself. Was he so focused by kissing her that he didn't notice it?

FP broke the kiss and Alice looked confused. "What are these Alice?" he asked worried
She knew what he was talking about.
"This is nothing!" she said and leaned to kiss him again.
He gently pushed her away so she was sitting next to him on the couch and gave her her shirt back.
"FP I told you it was nothing!" she said by rolling her eyes.

The phone started ringing and FP got up.
She let out a sigh and put her shirt on again.
"okay, I understand. Thank you!", FP said and hung up.
Alice crossed her arms and looked down as if she knew about what that phone conversation was about.

FP walked to her and sat next to her again.
"I'm sorry Alice but this was Charles...He said that Betty wasn't really able to help the FBI with her experiences at the farm and that's why they want to ask you about your experiences."

"I kinda knew this was going to happen..." she let out a sigh again

"Are you gonna tell them about the bruises?" he asked her.
"How do you wanna know that the Farm did this to me? I mean I could've maybe hurt myself by accident" she said by rolling her eyes and trying to hide her emotions as well.

"Alice, I never said the Farm did this to you but now I know they did."
"Wait- but I said they didn't!" she said and seemed a little scared about that.
"The first thing you mentioned was the Farm so yeah I think they really did that, Alice."
she looked down and at him again.

"I really don't want to tell them about it, FP.
They would just keep asking and asking..."
"I know...I mean I know how it's like...I really do...and I'm sorry for you Alice"
"Do you wanna talk about it FP?" she asked him a little insecure because she really didn't know what he was going to answer.

FP looked at the clock.
"It's getting dark now... and I think the kids will be home any minute...we can talk about this later and also about what you're going to tell the FBI tomorrow...okay?"
she nod.
-------

Alice laid in FPs bed while he was taking as promised the couch.

She wasn't able to sleep.
FP was acting weird around her again as soon as the kids came. He treated her cold and they have barely spoken a word to each other.
And if they did she was the one starting the conversation.
Her thoughts got interrupted as she heard a quite knock on the bedroom door.

It was FP with a Tshirt he had in his hands.
"Hey"
"Hey...?" she answered.
He came closer to her and sat on the bed while she was still laying.

"I got this for you since your other clothes are still at the farm." he said and gave her the shirt.
"You really didn't have to, FP" she said but still with a serious look on her face.
"I would very much appreciate if you take it. I mean isn't it uncomfortable for you sleeping with these clothes?" he pointed at her shirt she wasn't able to change in these two days.
"Thank you." she said and took the shirt.

FP turned his head in the other direction. He didn't know if it was okay for her if he would watch her getting changed.
Alice didn't say anything and putted on the shirt.

She appreciated the fact that he looked away even though she wasn't really ashamed of getting changed infront of him.

"FP-" she started
"mhh?" he turned his head to face her again.
"Are you gonna tell anyone about the bruises?"
"No, of course not, Alice. If you don't want to I accept that but I think it might be better for you to see a doctor."
"You know they will just ask and ask"
"Yeah..." he let out a sigh.

"When I got abused it was horrible for me and I wish I had someone to talk back then.
That's because I want to be here for you, Alice" he said in a quite and comforting tone.

"Look FP, It was kind of my fault and I know that I'm going to have nightmares the coming nights and I know that this is like a trauma for me but I'm going to get better one day..." she made a break
"Just the fact that I can talk to you about it means allot to me but I don't really want to talk about it right now..." she looked at him with soft eyes

"You are so strong Alice...That's what I love the most about you...to know how much you went through and you still keep fighting and fighting..." he looked at her with very soft eyes and as if he was like really in love with her which he was in fact.

"Even though you don't want to talk about this right now you have to know that all this trauma and all these bad experiences the Farm gave to you..." he made a break and took her head by giving her a soft kiss on her lips.
"We will get trough it together , okay?"

She nod and her eyes started filling with tears.
Tears of happiness, tears of how thankful she was that she had him by her side but also tears with a little sadness.

She leaned to kiss him again.
Both closed their eyes and enjoyed kissing eachother.

After they broke their kiss they pressed their foreheads against eachother and FP wiped one tear of her away.
"I'm so Thankful to have you by my side FP..." she said quitely and they Kissed again.