Chapter 16

Dominick

I didn't want to take a shower because I didn't want to wash off Josh's scent, a combination of chlorine, shampoo and whatever body wash or cologne he used. Whatever the case, I didn't want to lose this feeling of contentment and satisfaction, not a familiar feeling for me. Josh and I had some of the hottest sex I'd ever had. It'd been a long time since I looked forward to anything, and I looked forward to seeing Josh again.

Josh suggested coming to this beach early to beat the crowds, and I was glad he did. I hated crowds. If people didn't want to wear a bathing suit, they parked by the side of the road near the woods, close to the beach. By mid-afternoon, the beach would be mobbed with nude beachgoers of various shapes and ages.

A few feet from my car, Josh stood shirtless with his bike by the path entrance to the beach. With my knapsack, I got out of my car, my heart beating out of my chest at Josh's beauty. I hoped today would be as good as yesterday. So far, so good.

"Good morning," I greeted Josh.

He squeezed my arm, kissing my cheek. I trailed behind him, watching as he pushed his bike along the winding trail.

We spread out a blanket between tall blades of grass, the sand dune shielding us from nosey beachgoers. Josh tugged at his shorts and underwear, slipping them off without hesitation. I completely froze, like a statue. Thinking nothing of his nudity, he knelt on the blanket, rummaging through his backpack as I stood there in awe. I was no stranger to this beach. I usually opted to keep my swim trunks on.

Josh pulled out a paper bag I recognized from the Portuguese bakery. "I brought breakfast," he signed. He stood back up to hand me a Portuguese version of a donut. He signed something, but I wasn't sure what he said. He could always sense when I didn't understand him. Maybe because I didn't respond, giving him that stupid, clueless look. "Am I embarrassing you?" he asked.

"No. Why?"

"Because I'm naked and you're not."

"You're not embarrassing me," I said, attempting to sign at the same time.

Josh knelt back down on the blanket and removed two bottled waters from his bag. In my swim trunks, I sat beside him, pretending I wasn't staring at his body.

"I like your body," he said.

"I like your body, too."

"Get naked. You're not - - - "

I didn't understand the last word.

"You're not shy," he said.

In the distance, a few people swam in the ocean. At my age, I wasn't shy anymore. I just didn't want to be arrested, although the police patrolling the area looked the other way. Nude beaches were illegal in Massachusetts, including Provincetown, but it was somehow permitted in this section of the beach. In the woods, men would often go cruising at night.

I removed my swim trunks, kicking them to the side. My heart beat wildly, more so because I was naked with Josh and not because I was naked on a public beach. Sitting cross-legged on the blanket, I devoured the rest of my donut. With his donut in his mouth, Josh crawled to me. His eyes lingered on my body, taking in every detail before finally meeting mine. He just stared at me, making me feel more naked than I already was.

"What?"

"I want to sit on your lap."

I burst into laughter, coughing on my last bit of donut. "Okay." I swallowed hard. "Come here."

The sand dune and grass shielded us. He playfully pounced on my lap and wrapped his long legs around my body.

"I think you're beautiful, too," he said as I squeezed my hands under his ass. He kissed my lips as his cock rubbed against my stomach.