Nothing Will Stop Me From Seeing Her

"What are you doing here?! I never invited you! It's bad enough I live next door to you. Now some peasants crash my ball?!" Sheldgoose shouted.

"HEY!" The trio shouted.

"You three are so out of here!" He shouted, snapping his fingers.

His bodyguards dragged the trio away.

"Jessica Diane Crane! How dare you go near a filthy poor man!" He said.

"Daddy, he isn't filthy and I don't know about poor, but that doesn't matter to me! And what's the big deal? We were just dancing. Not getting married. Though he is sweet." She said, smiling at Jose.

"You were dancing with scum. And we do not associate with the poor." He shouted.

"Daddy, I am not a child anymore. I can handle myself. You can't tell me what to do or who to be friends with! And you don't even know him! Besides, you are making yourself look like a total jerk in front of all these people! Not good for your image!" She shouted.

He grabbed her arm, dragged her to the house, and locked her in her room.

"Samuel, don't you think you're being rather harsh on her? She wasn't doing anything wrong." Her mother said.

"She was just dancing with someone." Walt said.

"She was having a good time." Roy said.

"Nonsense, she is only a child." Her father said.

"Child? She's in her 20s." Walt said.

"She doesn't know any better and something needs to be done about this. Though, I suppose yelling at her and being forceful was kind of harsh." Her father said.

He paused. 

"Maybe she is old enough. It may be time for her to have a life of her own." He said.

Meanwhile, Sheldgoose's bodyguards threw the Caballeros in their shack. 

"Now listen here. This time, I will leave you off with a warning, but that girl's father is one of the main benefactors of the New Quackmore Institute. So, if you so much as look at her again, I will see to it that you are removed from this shack and on the streets!" He shouted and slammed the door.

"So how did it go?" The girls asked.

"Well, Jose saw his lady friend there and...well, you can guess the rest." Panchito said.

"Nothing will stop me from seeing Jessica. The love I have for her in my heart will make me stronger." Jose said.

"That's beautiful." Xandra said.