Forbidden Love

Meanwhile, when Jessica woke up, she was smiling and dancing around the house.

Everyone in her family wondered why she was acting all ditsy.

Especially after that big fight she and her father had.

Her father did some investigating. 

With some help from Sheldgoose.

Even though it wasn't part of his plan, but he thought maybe Samuel could deal with him himself and it's not like it's his fault.

So, Sheldgoose told him everything he saw. 

Jose being with Jessica. 

Sneaking up on the balcony, hugging her, kissing her, and the two running off somewhere. 

This made her father furious. 

He stormed to his daughter, barged into her room and pulled her by her wrist.

"Jessica! How could you?! I ordered you never to see that...that...that bird ever again!" He shouted.

Jessica moved away. 

"Daddy, I don't care what you say about him. He's the perfect gentleman. He's smart, charming, suave, polite, and kind to me. I love him. I always have since the minute I met him and I always will. You can't stop me from loving him!" She shouted, holding onto her pendant that Jose gave her.

"You can't be in love! He isn't one of us!" He shouted.

"Have we just met?! I thought I made it perfectly clear that I don't care!" She shouted.

"I will not have you seeing him ever again. As soon as you are married to Elwood, you are moving away to another city!" He shouted.

"You only met that man once. What makes you think he'll be better for me? How do you know he won't hurt me or treat me terribly or even take advantage of me?!" She asked.

"He is of high class like us. That's all I care about." He said.

"Well, high class must be something different to you, because yelling over stupid things like this ain't very sophisticated!" She shouted.

He then looked at the necklace around his daughter's neck and ripped it off.

"You will never see that Carioca man again!" He stormed out and locked her door.

She banged on it and started to cry.

Her mother unlocked the door and held her daughter close, trying to comfort her.

Her brothers tried their best to help.

"He ruins everything. He's ruined my chance of love." She cried.

"Sweetheart, if this Jose man is the one you want to be with, don't let your father stop you. In fact, you have my permission to see him. Tonight." Her mother said.

She looked up at her mother.

"Really, mama?" She asked.

Her mother wiped away her tears.

"On two conditions, one, don't tell your father. And two, your brothers have to go with you." She said, looking at them.

"We'll go." Walt said.

"Of course, anything for our baby sister." Roy said.

"Deal. Thank you, mama." She said, hugging her mother.

Meanwhile, her father made his way to the shack. 

He banged on the door. It opened.

"Uh can I help you?" Donald asked.

"Jose Carioca, if you don't mind." Her father said, as calm as he could.

"One moment please." Donald said. 

He shut the door, ran to Jose and told him he was needed. 

Jose opened the door.

"Como você faz meu bom senhor?" He said.

"So your the man who has been messing around with my daughter. Well, it ends now." Her father said.

"Believe me, my good man. My intentions with your daughter are very respectable. I would never do anything to hurt her." Jose said.

"Now listen here! You will never be good enough for Jessica. She needs someone rich, educated, and powerful. You are just a poor, womanizing, good for nothin! She doesn't need you! She may have been taken in by your charms, but soon she will learn that she can only be happy when she marries the right man! Stay away from my daughter or you will never see the light of day again!" Her father warned him, throwing the necklace on the floor.

He left.

Jose picked it up, held it close to his heart, and teared up.