Keep our love a secret

Meanwhile, with the star crossed lovers.

"Jessica, come away with me. Just for the night. In the daylight, we can't be seen. But at night, we are safe." Jose said.

"Alright, but only for a little bit." Jessica said.

"As you wish." Jose took her in his arms and climbed down the tree.

He took her to an old boat house near a lake where there was a sky full of stars.

They sat down on the ground and watched the stars.

They laughed and talked and enjoyed each others company.

To close their evening, they had one more dance.

When they got back, there was a knock at her door. "Oh no. You need to leave." She said.

"When can I see you again?" He asked.

"I don't know. Believe me. I want to see you again. I really do but it's so hard to figure this out." She asked.

"Then allow me to say good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow." He said. 

He kissed her hand and climbed down the tree.

She placed her hand on her heart and watched him race back to the shack.

"Boy, that was close." He said.

"How did it go?" Xandra asked.

"It went perfectly. Her beauty grows every second. Inside and out. The simplest glance, the sweetest smile, the softest words, it makes me love her even more." He said.

"That's deep, but what about Sheldgoose and her father?" April asked.

"Nothing will keep me from being with the girl of my dreams. I will be seeing her tomorrow night. I just have to make sure Sheldgoose doesn't see me. We must keep our love a secret." He said.

"If it means that much to you, we will keep an eye out for you so you can see her." Xandra said.

"Thank you, my friends." Jose said.

And so, they all went to bed.

Meanwhile, Jessica laid in her bed with a big smile on her face.

"I'll be counting the moments when we see each other again, Jose." She said, as she drifted off asleep.