You Have My Blessing

Everyone surrounded her.

"Jessica, why would you do that?" He asked.

"Sometimes when you care about someone, you have to think of them before yourself and I couldn't bare to see you get hurt." She said, weakly.

"Jose...I...I love you." She said with her last breath.

"This was all because you tried to keep them apart." Xandra said.

"You used magic because of your greed." Donald said to Sheldgoose.

"And you only kept them apart to protect your own image." Panchito said to Jessica's father.

"You weren't thinking about your daughter at all. You were thinking about yourself." April said.

"If only you could have seen them together." May said.

"We never knew anyone else more meant for each other. Why couldn't you just let them be happy?" June said.

Sheldgoose did feel a tad guilty.

He always thought of Jessica like a niece.

Jessica's father felt horrible for everything he did to his little girl.

"Jessica. Minha linda Jessica. I'm sorry we couldn't be together. I never knew what love was until I first laid my eyes on you. I just wouldn't feel complete without you. I cherish you above anything else in my life. You are my tesouro, a coisa mais preciosa da minha vida. Eu te amo, minha beleza. And I will never love another woman again." He said, holding her close.

Tears fell from his eyes.

Jose kissed her lips.

She then started moving.

"Jose?" She said.

"Jessica? Your alive?" He said.

His heart filled with happiness.

He picked her up and spun her around.

She laughed.

Everyone cheered.

"Impossible! She can't be alive!" Sheldgoose exclaimed.

"They're love is real, you imbecile! I told you love is no match for any amount of dark magic." Veldrake shouted.

"Oh drat! Well, I suppose killing was unnecessary though. At least, we're off the hook. And I suppose I am happy she is alright." He shouted. 

They flew away.

"Jessica, thank goodness you're alright!" Her father shouted, hugging her. 

"I'm so sorry for everything. If you truly love this young man, then you have my blessing and you can be a singer, if you want. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. Can you forgive me?" He said.

"Oh daddy!" Jessica hugged her father. 

"Of course I can." She said.

Her father hugged her back.

Jose smiled. 

"Thank you, sir. I will take good care of your daughter." Jose said.

"Good." Her father said.

Jose took out the necklace from his pocket and put it back on his love's neck.

She held onto the pendant. 

"This time, I'm never taking it off. Ever." She said.