I Won't Give Up On My Love

The two agreed to continue meeting until the day of her wedding.

Any amount of time together is better than none at all.

Early the next morning, Jose held Jessica asleep in his arms, and quietly brought Jessica back to her room. 

He laid her in her bed, kissed her forehead and climbed down the tree.

"Until tonight, mi amour." He said. 

He ran back to the shack.

"Where have you been?!" Xandra asked.

"I had a wonderful night with my love." Jose said.

"A good clean night, I hope." She said.

Jose chuckled. 

"Absolutely. I would never take advantage of a woman. Especially never with my one true love." He said.

"You really like this senorita, don't you?" Panchito asked.

"My friend, everything she does in my life adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy! I love her with all my heart." Jose said.

"So, are you going to marry her or what?" April asked.

"Believe me. I wouldn't want any other woman for my wife, but she is being forced to marry another." He said.

"Well, come on, Jose. If you really love her, you don't give up on her. She isn't married yet." Donald said.

"If you don't do anything about it, then you really will lose her forever." Panchito said.

"You know what? You're right, my friends. I will fight for her. I won't give up on my love." Jose said.