Chapter 3

The teams finished for the day and all gathered in a recreation area where the coaches and managers had prepared barbeque. The boys were all really excited, especially Hinata, Tanaka and Noya. Kageyama even got involved.

Kiyoko made her way over to Suga who was sat with Daichi and Asahi laughing at the overly excited boys

Kiyoko made her way over to Suga who was sat with Daichi and Asahi laughing at the overly excited boys. "Suga, can I have a word with you?" she asked quietly. "Of course Kiyoko, do you want to go somewhere more private?" " Yes please Suga". With that they made their way to a seating area away from everyone else.

"Are you sure that you're OK Kiyoko? You've been acting a little weird today" Suga asked with concern in his voice. Kiyoko was a little flustered but just came out with it "Suga, do you like guys?" The grey haired boy went so pale he was almost transparent. " what do you mean by like? he asked. "I mean are you gay and is there one particular guy that you like", she didn't feel right pushing it as it wasn't in her character but she was sure that she could hear her grandmother cheering her on.

Suga looked like he was going to explode but the bespectacled girl could hear in her head exactly what her friend was thinking. (Oh my God how does she know? I thought I was really good at hiding it, how does she know) He then said out loud "Kiyoko where did you get.... She cut him off mid conversation and she said, "I know that you're in love with Daichi and I want to help".

After a few minutes Suga realised that there was no point hiding it anymore. "OK I do, but Daichi is straight and dating Yui". "Who told you that Suga", Kiyoko asked. "Well, they are very close and he does spend a lot of time with her". "Suga, he spends a lot of time with you too" she replied.

Just then Daichi appeared. "Is everything ok". Suga looked extremely flustered and excused himself and virtually ran away from the dark haired pair. Kiyoko could see that Daichi looked a little hurt and she heard him say in his head, (He will never feel for me the way that I feel for him.) She looked quizzically at the Captain and asked, "is it true that you're dating Yui?" Daichi looked confused,"who told you that". She replied,"Suga seems to think you are".

The dark haired boy was caught off guard and muttered, "shit, I don't stand a chance with him now. I bet he hates me". Kiyoko had a smile plastered on her face, "Ha I knew that you have feelings for him". Daichi looked like he was going to pass out, "crap, did you hear that?" She looked elated, "yes, yes I did and you my old friend are going to confess to him". The boy looked terrified, no no no no no, I can't, anyhow he's straight, isn't he?" "Daichi, how can you be so blind, he's head over heels for you and has been since the first year".

Daichi looked shocked but decided that he was not going to leave it another 3 years to tell Suga that he loved him. He grabbed hold of Kiyoko and spun her around and then kissed her on the cheek and ran in the same direction that his best friend had run in, just 5 minutes before. As he was running he shouted back, "thank you Kiyoko". She shouted back, "your welcome" but he had already disappeared around the corner.

Daichi looked everywhere for Suga but couldn't locate him until he heard quiet sobbing coming from a storage room. He quietly opened the door and saw Suga sat on the floor with his face buried in his lap, Suga was muttering, "so stupid Suga, why would you even think that you had a chance with him. He has his perfect girlfriend and you're going to die old and alone".

"Hey, I don't have a girlfriend", Suga looked up and he was obviously mortified. "Shut up Daichi, you're dating Yui". "Suga, I'm not but I have fallen for someone". The grey haired boy got up and tried to pass by the larger boy but Daichi had grabbed his hand. Suga tried to pull away but his friend was too strong. "Daichi, let me go now. I don't want to hear about your crush, I have better things to do". Daichi responded, " it isn't a crush Suga. I'm in love with this person."

Suga looked defeated, "please just let me go, I can't handle this situation it's too hard". Dachi lifted Suga's chin so that they had to look into each others eyes. "It's you Suga, it always has been and always will be. I love you". He slowly shortened the distance between them and kissed the other boy. "Do you think that we can give this a try"? he asked. Suga replied breathlessly, " yes I would like that" and with that they pulled each other into another kiss.

Kiyoko had seen everything  "Yes, 1 couple down, many more to follow.

"Goodnight Obaachan.