Chapter 8

"Kawa, what's wrong", Makki asked. "Makki, I hate him, why does he keep hurting me like this", the boy sobbed. "Tell me what happened", the pink haired boy asked softly.

Kawa had arranged for his and Iwa's futons to be next to each other in the far corner so that they would be slightly away from everyone else. Kawa lay down on his and Makki lay on Iwa's futon and they were facing each other. "I saw him holding Karasuno's managers hand and walking together. They're obviously a thing", a tear ran down his face and Makki brushed it away with his thumb and brought his friend into a hug.

"Will you sleep here with me tonight Makki, I can't bear to even look at him", the sad boy asked. "Of course, I'll just go and get my things", he stood up and glared at Iwa and started to stand whilst gathering all of the spikey haired boys belongings in his arms. He then walked towards the other two boys.

When he reached Matsun and Iwa he growled,"you're sleeping over here tonight Fucker and he threw Iwa's things right in his face. "Oi, Iwa snapped back but Matsun stopped him, "just leave it man you don't wanna mess with Makki when he looks at you like that".

"You're one of my closest friends Iwa but what you did before was unforgivable, you really hurt him. So I think that it's better if you stay away from him tonight", Makki advised. "I don't understand, why would what I did upset him", Iwa asked hoping to benefit from the situation. "He's in love with you, you idiot ...". Iwa's eyes grew wide, "what did you say. Did you say that he loves me". Makki looked flustered and thought shit I've said too much, so he turned and ran back to Oikawa. Iwa went to stand but Matsun stopped him, "what are you doing, I need to talk to him". "Wait, Matsun said, I have an idea."

Two hours later the room was silent as everyone had fallen asleep. Two dark figures could be seen creeping to the other end of the room until they reached the sleeping boys in the corner. The taller of the two picked up the pink haired boy without waking him and took him back to his own futon whilst the other boy lay beside his sleeping friend. He gradually built up the nerve to pull the sleeping boy into his arms. It felt better than he ever imagined it would. The sleeping boy shifted slightly without opening his eyes and said sleepily "Makki, I love you but only as a friend so no snuggling allowed". Iwa whispered, "it isn't Makki". The other boys eyes shot open and he let out an audible gasp.

Makki awoke just as his back gently hit the floor and his body visibly jumped. He looked around but wasn't seeing much as his vision tried to adjust to the dark but then he saw Matsun looking at him. "How the hell did I get over here", he asked confused. "I carried you", the other boy replied. "The love birds need to sort this out and I'd much rather look at you than angry boy". Makki felt his cheeks flush, what did he just say, did I imagine it.

"Why did you help Iwa, he really upset Kawa", he groaned. "I did it because the whole relationship was a lie to establish if Kawa has feelings for Iwa. It was all Kiyoko's idea because Iwa was getting desperate". "Wait, does that mean that Iwa chan is in love with Kawa too", Makki asked excitedly. Matsun laughed and replied, "yes but don't let him hear you calling him that. That is a pet name reserved entirely for his Baby Kawa". "Aw that's so cute Matsun. "Oh by the way Makki, can I kiss you. I've been dying to all night. You looked so hot when you were shouting at Iwa", Matsun smirked. " I thought you'd never ask", the other boy replied as they moved in and kissed.

"Iwaizumi, let go of me. I hate you", Kawa snarled. "No I'm not letting you go until you hear me out". "I don't think that your girlfriend would be happy about this if she knew," he said struggling. However Iwa was too strong for him. "Kawa, I don't have a girlfriend". "Well it certainly looked like it when I saw you earlier. Just leave me alone, please", he sobbed. Iwa grabbed his face and made the setter look at him," I don't have a girlfriend. She said that she knew that you had feelings for me and I said I didn't believe her. She grabbed my hand because she saw you and said if you were jealous I would finally know the truth."

Kawa looked at his friend and said, "so you wanted to see if your gay friend is in love with you so that you could make fun of him because you're straight". Iwa could tell Kawa was getting angrier so he pulled him closer and their lips met. They pulled away and Iwa said, "No I needed to find out because I'm in love with you and have been for years". The boys looked at each other and Kawa pulled Iwa towards him and kissed him deeply, it was intense and when they eventually pulled away Iwa asked Kawa to be his boyfriend which he accepted and they fell asleep in each others arms.

Another happy couple thanks to Granny