Chapter 4

Kiyoko walked into the cafeteria the following morning with Yachi. The majority of the teams were already half way through breakfast whilst others were talking to other teams members. Hinata was sat next to Kenma and Lev from Nekoma, Tsuki and Yamaguchi were chatting with Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi and Kageyama was with Iwaizumi.

She scanned the room just people watching. She found herself smiling at Daichi and Suga who were whispering, giggling and stealing kisses from each other when they thought that no-one was watching. She also noticed Oikawa, the flamboyant Captain and Setter from Aoba Johsai throwing death stares at Kageyama. She knew that there was some history between the 2 setters but it looked like Karasuno's setter and Iwaizumi were getting along really well so she wondered why Oikawa couldn't bury the hatchet.

The Karasuno manager thought that it would be a good idea to speak to Oikawa and try and smooth out the issues between him and Kageyama. As usual he was surrounded by fan girls so Kiyoko tried to get his attention, "Hi Oikawa, could you spare me a second, I need to talk to you about Kageyama". "Oikawa turned and looked at her, he noticed how pretty she was, " ok, do you want to go somewhere quieter", Oikawa replied. "That would be great, thanks".

Oikawa tried to extricate himself from his fangirls but was having great difficulty. He hated how they thought that they could touch him whenever they wanted and wondered what they would think if they knew he was bi. He felt a small, slender hand grab his and start to pull him away from the irritating group of girls.

That's when she saw it Oikawa pressed against some school lockers by Iwaizumi, the setter had his arms around his shorter friend. They were kissing and Iwa had his hands in Oikawas hair. To say that they looked like they were enjoying it was an understatement.

 To say that they looked like they were enjoying it was an understatement

Oh my, Kiyoko thought, I would never have guessed. I know that they're close but I always expected Oikawa to have a pretty fangirl as his soulmate not the friend that he had grown up with. You could tell that Iwaizumi cared greatly for his best friend but he was also quite mean to him and she was sure that she had heard that he once head butted Oikawa making him bleed, surely they couldn't be soulmates. She didn't realise that Iwaizumi and seen her leave the room holding Oikawa's hand and he was pissed.

They found a bench in a quiet area and sat down. Kiyoko looked at the setter and she did think, 'I've never noticed but he is handsome up close' but she also realised that there was also something very feminine about him and wondered why she hadn't noticed this before.

"What did you need me for, sorry I don't know your name", he asked. "I'm Shimizu Kiyoko, but everyone just calls me Kiyoko", she smiled at him warmly. "Hi Kiyoko chan, I'm Oikawa but you can call me Kawa, Now what's the problem with Tobio chan"

Kiyoko realised that she could also hear his thoughts, (I'm not interested in that brat, he is trying to steal my Iwa chan away from me and I don't have much longer left with him.) "Kawa, do you think that you could ever bury the hatchet with Kageyama?" "I don't know he replied, he's always been a brat". Kiyoko looked sad,"Please don't tell anyone but I know that he is really struggling with his confidence at the moment because of the incident at junior High and I know that he really respects you so it would be nice if you could spend some time together". "I'm not promising anything but I'll give it a try" Kawa thought (he better stay away from Iwa chan though.)

Kiyoko thanked him and turned only to see Iwaizumi storming towards her whilst glaring, " Oi trashykawa, where have you been I've been looking everywhere for you". He thought (I really missed you Kawa, we only have this year left and I want to spend all of my time with you). The dark haired girl smiled at Iwaizumi and said, "Hello Iwaizumi". "Oh hello" he replied but then she could here his thoughts (stay away from him bitch, he's mine). She just chuckled and walked off.

The rest of the day was spent watching matches, keeping data and dodging Noya and Tanaka. She thought to herself 'please don't let me find out that one of those idiots are my soulmate.

 She thought to herself 'please don't let me find out that one of those idiots are my soulmate